Gold Doors

VinasErgoth

Forgive me if this has already been discussed elsewhere, but whenever I tried to search for it, all I got was

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/xbox360a/public_html/forum/search.php on line 1012
Anyway, could someone list where the four doors that require gold keys are? I've opened 3 already (Catacombs, Reliquary and Ossuary) but I can't find the fourth.

Cheers, I'll go get that now.

Alright, problem. I've just gotten there only to find that I've already done that one. I know for a fact I got the one in the Reliquary and Catacombs. I don't know why I thought I'd gotten one in the Ossuary. Is there even one in there?

Edited by VinasErgoth

Cheers, I'll go get that now.

Alright, problem. I've just gotten there only to find that I've already done that one. I know for a fact I got the one in the Reliquary and Catacombs. I don't know why I thought I'd gotten one in the Ossuary. Is there even one in there?

If you follow the main path it's really hard to miss the golden door. It will be to your left after the stairs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGePPW3Vpus]YouTube - Fable 3 :: All Gold Doors Guide[/ame]

What you're looking for is at 3:25.