Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Hey guys, I still need practically all of the achievements for a band. I have two mics and two guitars, although no drums. We need eight people, so put your name down (with any instrument(s) you have):

1) GxO Phantom - 2 Guitars and 2 Mics

2) CrypdanCD - 1 guitar (and another one that doesn't work properly, but it should work for the achievement), 1 drumset, 1 mic (2 counting the headset)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

This might take a while, since the game is pretty much dead, but we can hopefully bust it out.

Edited by Crypdan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I still need practically all of the achievements for a band. I have two mics and two guitars, although no drums. We need eight people, so put your name down (with any instrument(s) you have):

2) CrypdanCD - 1 guitar (and another one that doesn't work properly, but it should work for the achievement), 1 drumset, 1 mic (2 counting the headset)

3) GassyChaos1 - 1 guitar, 1 drumset, 1 mic

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

3) GassyChaos1 - 1 guitar, 1 drumset, 1 mic

4) KemiktheViking - 2 guitars, 1 drumset, 1 mic

5)

6)

7)

8)

Count me in I'm in the UK online from about 8pm till midnight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I can help with band/co-op achievements as I do need them too.

I have 2 RB Drum Kits, 2 GH/1 RB Guitar(s), and 3 Microphones/quite a few headsets.

I should be on tomorrow night and most of the week that follows.

GT: RIVE XNGLE

Time Zone: -6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I’m starting a group for the drum achievement. After that, I’m up to do anything else. I am subscribed to this thread for instant e-mails.

1. EvilPuggy

2. Sircarlox1511

3. RIVE XNGLE

5. [backup]

6. [backup]

I have two drum kits if you want to start sooner. I also have 4 mics for the 8 player achievement if we can do that too... Pretty please? :D

I already have these achievements but I'm helping a friend unlock them.

Edit: We're done. Carlo and I got it. Puggy never responded to my messages.

Edited by RIVE

Hey there!

I still need Crank it up to 11 (Reach 11x in a standard 4 players band) and Outgoing (25 duels win or lose... which is strange since I've boosted it with someone, he got it and I didnt...).

If anyone wants to help / be helped in return, please send me a message. (I can sing and play guitar at the same time, so I would only need 2 people for the crank it up one)

GT is Lukhuta

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking to do multiplayer and online achievements. I have guitar and mic but no drums. Nobody seems to play anymore so almost impossible to do online ones. I have most guitar hero games and willing to help out with anything up to hard. I can scrape by on expert but useless if going for a note streak or 100%.

GT: nicnax86

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for co-op guitar hero/rock band achievements in various GH and RB games.~

Guitar Hero 3 (Note Streak only)

Guitar Hero World Tour (All Band stuff)

Guitar Hero 5 (All band stuff)

Guitar hero Smash Hits (All Band stuff)

Guitar hero Warriors of rock (All band stuff)

The Beatles Rock Band

Band Hero

Play guitar on expert and I own drums and a mic. Not good at those two though haha.

Send me a message or FR for boosting. GT: Cloud7Str1fe