Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for boosting partners for Catan for both Ambassador and VP achievements. There is a known glitch where we can amass VP quickly, and we will just need like-minded ppl to accomplish it. The glitch involves repeatedly placing a settlement and then removing it. The game keeps track of the VP for each placement, but does not deduct for removing. I know for sure this works during the pre-game initial setup phase, but havent comfirmed whether this will work during the game. The only problem comes with the time limit per round, so there may need to be multiple sessions to accomplish. Send msg or FR to Disgust so we can setup a time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm on that game all the time. send a request to steadfastlamb.

i still need the 1000vp. does anyone know if someone quits out of a ranked game, does it glitch and not count the victory points? i think it does sense i have like over 200 games and no achievement. i've seen folks with like 3-400 games and still not get it.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to play anywhere from 100 to 500 games of Catan to get all your online Achievements.

So it's not surprising to see some very bad players having over 300 games under their belts and still not have some Achievements.

But, you also have to select "Quit to Menu" to save your stats after a game, or the points don't count... Some may not know that.

I may just end up hitting a few of you up for the "invite to Catan" Achievement.