List of DLC

aPerfektFIaw

Lol, Slipknot has "no talent"? Ohh man that's rich, and highly inaccurate. Obviously you've got something against them, so I'm not going to push it any further because that'd make us both ass-hats in the long run. :p

Well when i say no talent i don't mean it quite like that. It is personal opinion but they do have talent they just don't use it and well that really pisses me off in bands it makes me feel like they aren't trying and that they think they are better then me. Also just to anyone else don't start with all this crap of like "oh you sell this many record" and so on. I just expressed my personal opinion. as i have just said they are talented musicians (many youtube vids of the guiarista awesome sweeps and stuff)and they just don't use it in their songs and well right the simplest lines possible (although in their new album they have tried harder).

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adding 3 new upcoming track packs right now ;)

NIRVANA track pack

EAGLES track pack

REGGAE track pack (this one is for free)

EDIT: Oops forgot the link:

http://www.destructoid.com/eagles-nirvana-pumpkins-and-free-reggae-pack-coming-to-guitar-hero-this-month-113463.phtml

Edited by aPerfektFIaw

adding 3 new upcoming track packs right now ;)

NIRVANA track pack

EAGLES track pack

REGGAE track pack (this one is for free)

EDIT: Oops forgot the link:

http://www.destructoid.com/eagles-nirvana-pumpkins-and-free-reggae-pack-coming-to-guitar-hero-this-month-113463.phtml

My GOOOOD! I hate to say those are bad songs but there really not good for GH IMO and when the hell will we get some punk,metal, heavy i mean come onn.

Neversoft really are kneecapping themselves with the awful selection of DLC, GH:WT is much better than RB2 gameplay wise but RB2 has a much better choice of DLC.

This is not true it is opinion. GHWT is worse compared to RB2 for a lot of people it's all opinion. Same with DLC it's opinion the advantage RB has is it has lots of DLC and GH only has some at the moment. This means RB has a lot of variety so you are likely to find something you will like.

I feel GH is picking the right bands sometime but the wrong songs.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/937/937658p1.html

so according to this there are 2 european track packs available now

Backyard Babies' "Degenerated,"

"Fito Y Fitpaldis' "Por La Boca Vive El Pez"

Di-Rect "Johnny."

and

Negrita's "Mama Mae"

Sportfreunded Sillter "54, '74, '90, 2010"

BB Brunes "Dis Moi."

added, thanks for the heads up ;)