Is anyone else in love with this game?

MERK FEST

Well considering I've just finished playing the game after 6 or 7 hours straight... still in my work clothes (construction)... I'll have to agree with you guys that this game is great... Jay Sean's Down is probably my favorite... on Hard...Satisfaction is great too on Hard... but where's the breaking and back flips?!?!?! Lol... The only game I wanted for the Kinect and it blew away all my expectations... Doesn't matter if you can or can't dance... everyone will love this thing... Wii might get some competition this Xmas. No more flying wii motes... haha...

I really am enjoying this game. I have a bad cold and I can't dance yet this game was fun. My boyfriend hopes this teaches me how to dance finally. He's been trying for years. Dance Dance just made me mad because your moves didn't count if they weren't on the exact spot on the pad. Real dancing doesn't happen on a small mat! :)

Well considering I've just finished playing the game after 6 or 7 hours straight... still in my work clothes (construction)... I'll have to agree with you guys that this game is great... Jay Sean's Down is probably my favorite... on Hard...Satisfaction is great too on Hard... but where's the breaking and back flips?!?!?! Lol... The only game I wanted for the Kinect and it blew away all my expectations... Doesn't matter if you can or can't dance... everyone will love this thing... Wii might get some competition this Xmas. No more flying wii motes... haha...

But we may see some people slipping or flying into a screen lol

I sure think so, I have already played more hours than some $60 games I have bought in the past. For each song there is easy, medium, and hard adding more moves. There are also challenges and achievements for clearing the songs all the way up to memorizing them and not having the move list on the side so it should take a long time to do everything. Plus there is already a little dlc and harmonics will add more!

edit: and I keep finding cool new things. Learn the dance from Days Go By by Dirty Vegas is kick ass! I used to watch that vid all the time in DDR!

Edited by FunkSoulStrange

Yeah, this game is definitely the killer app for the Kinect so far. I hesitated even getting this game because I don't dance, and my sense of rhythm with my body is severely lacking. I have four or five starred the first 4 songs in the game in my 1 hour of playing so far. I'm looking forward to getting better the more I play. Harmonix has done it yet again. If you buy a Kinect and want a show piece to really demonstrate how good the motion tracking of the peripheral is, DC is definitely it.