Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok since my last boosting party went tits up im starting a new 1. if your down for getting Pa pa pa poker ace, compulsive liar, kingpin, legion of boom, call it a comeback and double bagger add your name to this list. once full i'll set a time to do these achievements.

1. Ryan Docaz

ok since my last boosting party went tits up im starting a new 1. if your down for getting Pa pa pa poker ace, compulsive liar, kingpin, legion of boom, call it a comeback and double bagger add your name to this list. once full i'll set a time to do these achievements.

1. Ryan Docaz

2. DaJudgeinator

add me in for the list I need most of those, and am willing to help out others on other achievements

Hey I'm looking to get a team of 6 together to get the Pa-Poker Face, Compulsive Liar, Call it a Comeback! Who needs Deadeye? Headhunter, Kingpin Achievements.

1. Dethklok UK

Kingin

Also if 1 person would like to boost Double bagger, Original Gunslinger, Reeeeal Good, Good Call, One Die to Rule Them All, Triple Crown, We Must Protect This House!, Avatar of Death Achievements.

1. Ryan Docaz

2. DaJudgeinator

3. LethalScorpionx

4. Zarda1

5. Spunk8374

6. Lizark UK

Can you guys get on at 9pm GMT tomorrow and we can get these achievemtns then?

Hey guys, if you need an alternate for any reason, I am more than willing to help out, because I need most of the achievements as well. I am on at all hours and can be on whenever. Thanks and later.

I'll be on tonight (again...) in case anyone needs help with Compulsive Lair/Kingpin! Add me as a friend to set up a party, my name tag is the same as my username. I'll get out of work by 11 PM EST.

Comeon people let's get these OVER WITH

Hey I'm looking to get a team of 6 together to get the Pa-Poker Face, Compulsive Liar, Call it a Comeback! Who needs Deadeye? Headhunter, Kingpin Achievements.

1. Dethklok UK

2. top speed 1st

Kingin

Also if 1 person would like to boost Double bagger, Original Gunslinger, Reeeeal Good, Good Call, One Die to Rule Them All, Triple Crown, We Must Protect This House!, Avatar of Death Achievements.

You can add me as well. I only need the Pa-Poker Face achievement, but I wanna help some guys out with other achievements.