Achievement Trading thread

Boostme

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Srs question: has anyone had any luck or success boosting the 5 ranked win streak?? Tried yesterday with martr and it was damn impossible! Anybody have any tips??

Also finally got my 1st ranked win, only 99 to go!!

its really hard to boost honestly,we gave up after not being able to find eachother

its really hard to boost honestly,we gave up after not being able to find eachother

It might have worked out better if we were from same region tho.. even with any I was getting matched up with people from UK/Europe..

My BF is getting the game this weekend, although it might be hard to match up then as that'll be when the game is out here so there will be a ton more people playing it.

EDIT: Does anyone want to help me with Team Aerial Counters? AI barely does it and Xbox Live people have stop spamming it lol

Edited by TakahashiDemon

Im in need of boosting these online achievements. ive almost broken my controller from my 6 wins 50 loss streak going on. I cant figure out how to block any of those damn combos that do nothing but not let you move and instant death crap.... aaanyway im game for trying to do the 5 wins in a row and every character achievements. so add me.