Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished up and done with Spec Ops.

Wanna give a big shoutout and thank you to "Ms Daffy" for all her help with finishing these missions. If any of you need help doing Veteren Spec Ops missions, she is the person to hit up.

Looking for a good partner to play spec ops missions on veteran. I need all of the missions so I can start out on any mission. I have the dlc. As the 42 stars in spec ops achievment is my last, I would like

100% completion. I cant be on live and online at the same time so hit me up. As i will be playing with randoms till then. Thanks

I need an offical CODMW3 friend who can help me beat the spec ops and survival when we are both able and someone who won't get pissed at me if I die lol I try my best though that's all anyone can ask for but if anyone is interested please send me a message or friend request :goodpost

GT - - SeanCampbello

Anyone wanna get all the new achievements for spec ops when the DLC becomes availiable? I have elite and are a premium subcriber so idk if imma get the maps/missions early but if anyone is up for the new achievements then msg/add/invite

GT: TRAGICTRIXIE

Hey people from the uk looking to do spec ops on veteran, need a good partner please have done single player veteran but having issues playing spec ops alone need the

Extra fire power.ive not played cod3 for a while as playing other games. So a decent player needed to run through spec ops with me, I can help with

What ever you need does not have to be cod related.

Message me over live

I'm looking for a partner to help with getting to round 15 on all the Survival Maps, as well as buying the items and "In The Money".

I'm more than willing to help back, I can help out with any of the new spec ops achievements. Just send me a message if interested.

GT: VeritasX6

:uzi:

I am looking for someone to do veteran spec ops with. I only need the last tier of missions but I am willing help with others so that you can unlock them.

I would be happy to help you. I need the last tier plus the Outpost level. I will send you a friend request and a message.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/M4A1Carbine5443.jpg

I am looking for someone to do Spec Ops with, I haven't played any yet so starting at the beginning. I can hold my own but I'm not amazing so probably play on a lower level, unless you are amazing and can carry me through Veteran.

I'm online now and will be online all day long. Also, I like to swear, just a disclaimer. GT: Scifi Riot

hey,

Am thinkin of gettin this game next week and was wondering if its still realistic to get help for the multiplayer achievements?

Have been meaning to get this game for months but have been bogged down with too many other games..

Am also wondering how hard the spec ops achievements etc are?

cheers :woop:

Looking or some people to play online with. I don't care if you have bad games but you can't entirely suck. I'm not the best but I have my good and bad games like everyone else. I usually play tdm, kill confirmed and domination but I'm open to playing anything. Send me a message or just let me know somehow you're from here so I know you're not someone random.

GT: Soldata Forte