Pack-A-Punch Details

Didnt see this posted on here. Straight off of codwaw.com.

http://cdn.callofduty.com/hub/assets/supplies/mp3/CODWW_PackAPunch.jpg

The Pack A Punch machine and its fabled weapon-upgrading capabilities have been shrouded in mystery ever since our recon teams first discovered the zombie infestation at Der Riese. Fortunately HQ has obtained more information about this incredible piece of technology. Apparently, soldiers can place their weapons into the machine, and out comes an extremely powerful, upgraded version of the weapon…for a price.

Rumors surrounding the Pack A Punch abound. Reports from the field suggest that even the most powerful weapons in your arsenal can be upgraded, such as the .357 Magnum and the PPSh-41. We have yet to actually see these upgraded weapons in action, so that’s why we need you soldier.

Go into Der Riese, find the Pack A Punch machine, and upgrade every G#dd@$% weapon you can find. We need this intel! This machine could be the difference in the war against the undead, so it’s up to you to find out how powerful the Pack A Punch machine truly is.

For now, here’s a list of the upgraded weapons we’ve confirmed….so far:

30 Cal => B115 accelerator

BAR => The Widow Maker

Colt 45 => C-3000 b1at-ch35

Shotgun Double Barreled => 24 Bore long range

Shotgun Double Barreled Sawed Grip => The Snuff Box

FG42 => 420 Impeller

Gewehr43 = > G115 Compressor

M1A1 Carbine => Widdershins RC-1

M1Garand => M1000

MG42 => Barracuda FU-A11

MP40 => The Afterburner

.357 Magnum => .357 Plus 1 K1L-u

Be brave against the zombie horde, and good luck.

I'll sum up what's been said outside of this thread and u take from it what you will.....

Jd said when u get the bar and put it in it fires faster, he also said put in the kar98k and see what happens

also it's been stated that every gun receives a significant damage boost and extended clip and ammo size the example used was the mg42 after the machine would have 700 bullets instead of 500

the Ray gun after being put in as stated before gets a 40 shot clip and dbled ammo so 320 bullets and it also takes away the splash damage that could previously injury you in close quarters....

From the ppl who played it early said the ppsh turns into the reaper and is a must have gun

That's all the info I've seen

Me personally I was hoping for apertures