ten head shot with arrow

deathlord

Hi All

The first time i tried to get this Achievement i shot 9 enemys. in the head point blank and hit the last one in the hat. i didn't get the Achievement i think it was cause i shot him in the hat. so make sure you get them in the head not the hat which still kill. just saying cause thats what happened to me.

:Bounce: HAPPY GAMING :Bounce:

is that the level where you can't take any damage? if it is then just hang on the edge and wait for the bird to fly past, then quickly grab the feather or woteva it is i cant remember and jump onto the ledge and you should get a checkpoint, the bird is really annoying tho lol

Ive got this one too, and i counted 11 guards, but i still cant figure out how to dodge that damn bird on the ninth episode does anyone have any helpful advice?

when you hear the bird that means he is coming in. Get to a ledge and hang or try ducking and not moving.

Just remember if you do get hit or take any damage just jump off the mountain. You will respawn at your last checkpoint. You do not have to start over.

after you kill the guards outside one comes out of the house. Before you go into the center house walk around to the right side of the start and climb the closest ladder. Walk around the perimeter on the wall and 3 or so more guards will spawn. Should be like 12 or 13 total.

• 2 weeks later...

the reason they say 10 is because there are only 10 enemies and if u count as u kill them c uz the bow is one shot one kill then u will see but if u shoot one or whip them but dont kill them then u kill them with the box it counts as a bow and a whip kill

the reason they say 10 is because there are only 10 enemies and if u count as u kill them c uz the bow is one shot one kill then u will see but if u shoot one or whip them but dont kill them then u kill them with the box it counts as a bow and a whip kill

let me help you with the punctuation ;)

,,,,...... ,,,... you, you , see, you,.....,,,,

There are more than 10 enemies, there are 13-14. All you have to do is walk up the closest ladder to your right and walk around the wall. 3-4 more will spawn.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I apologize for dredging up an old thread, but I thought it was better than making a new one.

I'm having a bit of problem with the ten headshot achievement in Episode XV. The first thing I do is run around the perimeter wall, killing the one gunman up there, on my way to the crane. I knock the cistern over right away, so I'm not up against the time limit. The problem then is that that seems to make the gunmen disappear. I can usually find only another three or four down in the courtyard and no others spawn. Do I need to kill a particular number before I climb back up onto the wall and take down the cistern? Thanks for any advice or tips.

It's been quite a while since I did this achievement, but I would kill all the enemies you see on your way to the crane, before you knock over the cistern. The enemies on this level are a bit scarce, so make sure to head (face) shot everyone.

I think I jumped right down into the courtyard, ran up to them and shot them in face to save time.

Ok. I got the achievement this afternoon and here's what I did:

As soon as you jump over the wall, shoot three (3) gunmen in the courtyard. Then climb the wall and run around it to the crane. You'll have to shoot a rifleman (4) on wall right in front of the main door, just past the cannon. I got to the crane with about sixty seconds on the timer and knocked the cistern over.

Run to the front door of the house and shoot the gunman that spawns there (5). Then climb back up on the wall and start to run around the perimeter again. When you get near the back of the house two more men (7) will spawn back in the courtyard. One of them will have a rifle that can kill you in two shots. If you have trouble getting close to him, you can either wait for him to reload or you can try shooting him in the leg to make him lower his gun for a minute. Be careful if you try this tactic because if you shoot too high and get him in the abdomen, you'll kill him.

Run into the house and defeat Juarez in a duel. Go through the door behind him and down the stairs to find a man with a pistol (8) in the hall. Past him, another man with a shotgun will run up the stairs (9). Finally, go down the stairs and find the last gunman in the level (10). The achievement should unlock as soon as you shoot him in the face.

With all of these, as mentioned in several other posts, you have to shoot them in the face. If the arrow goes through the hat, it won't count as a headshot.

• 1 month later...
Oh... You CAN'T shoot in the hat.. Ok..

Well last night.. I got 9 headshots and 9 kills but I'm POSITIVE I killed ten people... And it said I only killed 9.. It sucked.. :(

if you still havent got this achievement kill as meny enamies in tht level with headshots that you can i think i killed 32 lol all with headshots coz i didnt realise i had the achievemnt lol but all im saying is keep getting headshots more than 10 if you can then u will deffo get achievement

regards tnarg dlofnep

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
if you still havent got this achievement kill as meny enamies in tht level with headshots that you can i think i killed 32 lol all with headshots coz i didnt realise i had the achievemnt lol but all im saying is keep getting headshots more than 10 if you can then u will deffo get achievement

regards tnarg dlofnep

Why are you saying this as if there are loads of enemies? There aren't. Like I said I only counted 9, let alone 10 enemies to get all 10 possible headshots...