So how is it?

TGRico72

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have experienced, it is like X-Men: Origins on steroids. Wouldn't recommend you actually buy it, unless you are a genuine fan, but it can be completed in under 2 days.

Better off renting from your local video store, GameFly or anywhere else you can get a game for a few dollars.

Where did you get your copy?

Went into EB and they didn't have it yet.

Where did you get your copy?

Went into EB and they didn't have it yet.

It was playable in-store. Kinda weird because when I rang EB on Saturday, they said they won't be receiving copies until the start of next week but not even 24 hours later, it is being displayed in the store.

Tried to convince them to sell me a copy, but apparently only employees can take games home and play them.

It was playable in-store. Kinda weird because when I rang EB on Saturday, they said they won't be receiving copies until the start of next week but not even 24 hours later, it is being displayed in the store.

Tried to convince them to sell me a copy, but apparently only employees can take games home and play them.

Your sig is sadly funny.

Stupid how they display games, but you can't buy them.

ive uploaded gameplay up on my cousins channel youtube.com/DeAsianToby so far its a fun game, a good way to describe it would be its what saints row is to gta basically the OTT slapstick type fun when comparing deadpool to like the arkham games, gammeplay wise its similar to xmen origins wolverine but more hilarious if you dont take the game too seriously and just wanna have a laugh its a great game to play

My only curiousity is whether it's a standard Marvel game that's level based or is it somewhat "Sandbox"?

Can you venture from Pools apartment out into the world and just mess around getting to specific areas ala Incredible Hulk/Ultimate Destruction/Spiderman 2/Amazing Spiderman

or is it like Shattered Dimensions and designed around Stages/Levels?

My only curiousity is whether it's a standard Marvel game that's level based or is it somewhat "Sandbox"?

Can you venture from Pools apartment out into the world and just mess around getting to specific areas ala Incredible Hulk/Ultimate Destruction/Spiderman 2/Amazing Spiderman

or is it like Shattered Dimensions and designed around Stages/Levels?

Pretty sure it is level based.