Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I still need a few achievements I used to play a lot when it came out but really haven't played 1 or 2 very much recently if interested message me. I'll gladly help with any achievements you need as well.

Achievements still needed:

Untouchables

Zombicidal Maniac

What Are You Trying to Prove?

Nothing Special

GT: I Sundered I

I'm just starting this game on my new account and sadly none of my friends play this game anymore. If you need an achievemwnt, I will too. I'm just looking for people to play, go for achievements and boost with. Add me and send a message to: Tyranitar

Add me ssgrasshopper if you sill need help. A mate and I have 98% this game and would like I finish it off

We need to do campaigne on hard so let us know if you can help us out. Add ssgrasshopper if you can

Thanks heaps

looking to boost the what are u trying to prove achievement (using the expert glitch).

if any one wanna give it a try please send me a message im not making a group/team if u have friends and wanna try and need 1 more person count me in.

im from puerto rico i have experience boosting how ever my time zone is utc-4:00 my english kinda sucks but in the past i havent had any trouble whith language while boosting.

ok for today 15/02/2012 im free of university if any one wanna give it a try to the expert glitch send me a message over xbox live Gt:AssassinGnome so we can try it i wanna give it a try on death toll since the jesus rock is easy to get in unlike the jesus room from no mercy wich is a pain to open and get out let me know if intersted.

EDIT:Glitch still works i just made a run in death toll and my friend got achievement of expert doing the glitch if any one wanna do it send me message!

Edited by AssassinGnome