Job Interview tips for Next sales consultant job

Frozen x360a

I have an inteview tomorrow afternoon, this being my first interview ever and having no prior retail/customer experience I'm pretty surprised my application even got selected. How should I handle this? All I need to bring is my passport and some photocopies of the passport but should I bring anything the women didn't mention on the phone? Also black trousers/plain white shirt is ok I'm hoping? and what type of questions should I be expecting? Mostly to do with the role itself I would think. Thanks.

One big piece of advice is answer all questions fully and even if you think you've answered them correctly enhance, elaborate and add to your answers even more.

Most if not all interviews now work on a scoring system because of the high volume of applicants and interviews. Even if you have all the relevant experience and think you are the one for the job you can still fall at the first hurdle. I've been unsuccessful at Interviews in the past because I haven't elaborated on my answer enough even though I thought it was good enough and the interviewer seemed happy with it because they are looking for key words and answers.

Always take a copy of your CV for yourself. It helps for reference in the interview and you can go over it before they ask for you at the interview. Smartly dressed for any interview is expected, remember first impressions are everything. Black trousers, shoes, shirt and tie :)

The link posted by Burnout has pretty much all you need to know. Go over it a few times before your interview :)

Edited by Genesis x360a