Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've created a session for this Saturday to do the rally race achievement - sign up people!

Details -

Boosting the 'Backseat Driver' achievement - Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.

Everyone who joins will get the achievement, once everyone has it we can move on to other online achievements as required.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to help out/trade achievements online?

I need

Full Refund (the Mugger one)

Run Like the Wind (Survive a day with a bounty)

Numero Uno (Still need to place first in shooting range and darts, cant get anyone to do these with me)

Send a FR or message.

Regards

RKKemmer

I'm looking for GTA V contract mission partner or partners. I am not looking for partners to boost for death matches or any of that. As I don't really enjoy doing death matches or killing other users out of fun. And I really get annoyed when other idiots/random players who don't realize we are not playing death matches. We are playing co-op contract missions. And they ruin the experience by trying to kill you or ruin the mission progress on purpose.

I can however help if you need help in survivor missions/achievements or rally racing achievements. Or mainly helping you complete high level co-op missions to help you win lots of money and experience by finishing them successful. If you like playing on hard or need a hand in co-op contract missions.

So if you think you are a serious contract mission player. And can play smart and the way your suppose to in these type of mission and you'll try your best to complete them by team work. Feel free to add me. I can be one of the best co-op contract mission partners you'll run into/have in GTA V online. But if you piss me off by acting like an idiot by killing me and others in co-op missions you can forget about having my help ever or again. Though I can forgive if I see and feel it was not on purpose/intentional. But if I see it was on purpose and due to idiocy, you are done. Otherwise, if you think you can meet my asked conditions and terms, feel free to add me as a co-op mission helper and partner for GTA V online.

I am on usually from 7 or 7:30 p.m. Eastern U.S. time, till around 10 p.m. or so. I can stay a little later on weekends. My gamertag is Omega Hibana . I recommend you have a mic. As it's sometimes good to plan and do a good strategy to finish and make those higher level co-op missions less harder to do/complete.

I also will mention I have a very trusty/helpful partner as well. Which I am sure he will be willing to help you as well. Since we been doing GTA V co-op missions as a dual team for a while now. He'll be glad to give an extra hand when ever he's on and I'm in the co-op mission group/session with any of you. So there is a good chance you'll get two good GTA V co-op partners for the price of one if you win me as a partner.

I'm currently a Level 48 and my dual partner is a level 75 or so. So you'll get reliable and kind of strong partners to help you out in co-op contract missions.

Edited by Capcom Juri Han

Want to get a group of 4 to do Backseat Driver as well as Numero Uno. It would help if you sent someone to mug me as well.

In return I can help with anything the group needs be it race wins, victories, survival, etc. I can also host Coveted x 16 and Rooftop Rumble if you want to grind for RP/$$.

I'll be on most of the night starting now so send me a message if you're interested.

GT: METL 22