Going to give this a try see how well it works.

Vivapinsam

I have been playing this for the last hour (just stopped) and it is better than how i thought it was going to be. (I thought you would have to jump to make the character jump) The character jumps on their own you only have to move left and right to get on the platforms until you get to the top just like the mobile game. You may need a bit of space (2 meters total...... maybe, i'm not 100% accurate but it is close) just to move left and right. The only other movement is flailing your arms around trying to shoot the enemies. The achievements are not really hard depending on your skill the 3 star on every level (*cough* Angry birds*cough*) may take a long time depending on if you memorize where the springs, enemies etc are. There will probably be very easy levels to get Rocket man, Kinect king, Bank it, and Clean run. The rest are earned for completing the game. Overall I think this game is pretty good for a mobile to Kinect game and can give you a couple of hours of fun while you knock out the achievements. Also thought I should add it is currently 400 MSP which makes it feel like it was worth it.

PS: Damn that was a long post :p