Conspicuous Gallantry difficulty?

Flinton360

I found it to be very easy and you'll make the time so long as you don't screw around. I was able to finish each mission with at least 5 minutes left on the timer. The difficulty doesn't seem that much harder than Hard but there are things you can't do like resupply from allies, regeneration takes longer, there's no snap aim, and there are no checkpoints so if you die, you start over. If you can do each level and Hard and not die, this should be pretty easy. I only died 3 times because I got cocky and ran into a room with 3 guys 3 different times.

I would also say Belly of the Beast is a real problem too and you gotta keep slowing down that timer. For people that need help go to this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3657225&posted=1#post3657225

It has videos posted for a walkthrough on Tier 1 and heres direct link to the channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrCoffeeMD

I found it surprisingly easy. Might be something to do with doing the Hard playthrough then starting Tier 1 immediately afterwards.

Just follow what Psymon said a few posts above me - learn where and when enemies will come so you can pre-emptively strike against them. Especially in cases where doors open and there's an "ambush".

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
To be fair the COD:WaW is the hardest shooter campaign I've played

Oh, by far - the last few levels (esp. storming the Reichstag) were insane.

Hard in this game is much MUCH easier that any other popular FPS. I am finding Tier1 a little more challenging than campaign, but still much easier than other games.

• 1 month later...

Came back to this game this week, beat Tier 1 mode with relative ease.

Some quick tips: Advance aggressively but always to good cover, and your team will move up with you. This is key in the few spots where enemies just come ad infinitum until you cross a certain threshold. It's also important to recognize scripted events (particularly on the 5th and the last level), as in some cases, if you try to advance too far before the completion of this event, the game just kills you with random bullets.

Most of the par times are generous with the exception of the fifth level (because the last stand takes like 7-8 mins real time)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...