Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I am also looking to get these achievements. I'm thinking that it might be a good idea for us to organize this and then we can all trade ranked matches by boosting. Anyone interested in grouping up? PM or FR me and I can start trying to coordinate something, if I have enough interested participants.

GT: Alarthame

The community here seems really great so I finally decided to register.

Anyways, I would love to help some people out with the 15 achievements as long as they help me out also. I also have the MYM achievment so if anyone would like to trade or just help each other out, let me know.

gamertag: hatebreeder87

easy way, is setup a ranked battle mode with 7 songs, then the other person does a search for the same details, only a couple matches will show up so it narrows it down, join until you find the gamertag you're looking for.

me and the dude who posted above me (jglaus) are trying to do that but our matches dont show up for each other... either your method doesnt work or something is wrong

I am looking for someone to help me gain the 15 wins with controller.

I have Meet Your Maker achievement and i have a quick easy method on the 15 wins with controller achievement. i will help you out as well if you need online achievements.

i can get any note streak achievements as well, send FR.