got halo 4 today ?

TuM Predator

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it doesn't have to be legitimate. My roommate was playing it on his modded console last night. I played matchmaking for a bit. MS can't tell whether a copy is legitimate or not and they can't tell who's modding either.

You'd have to be really stupid to play a illegal copy of the game almost a month before it's release, even when the retailers do not even have copies to sell. Weeding out the stupid - I see no harm in that. Darwinism, no?

Btw, as you said. MS has no way of knowing who's modded their console and who's not, they also can't tell the same about the game. It's a witch hunt more or less with Halo 4.

Since you can boot up the game and find this out for me:

1) Is it possible through custom game settings to alter the behavior of the flag carrier? Can you give the flagnum a clip? Can you swap the flagnum for something else? What about toggling the use of armor abilities for the flag carrier..?

2) In previous Halos you could create custom games with grenade regeneration, this is a damn good time. Does Halo 4 support this?

3) What are some of the aspects/limitations on gravity volumes and player trait volumes. These have amazing potential for clever forgers. For instance: what if a gravity volume is turned sideways, do you float towards the "bottom" or is it always downwards?

4) I could go on but, last one: Is there a decent palette of forge objects for the pre-existing maps. Not referring to the three forgeable environs, but the ready made maps. (complex, adrift, meltdown, etc.) I would like to see a smaller subset of doors, ramps and bridges to help the community "enhance" the play spaces.

See you tuesday, I'll be the guy like this --> :uzi:

1 awesome thing in multiplayer is ordanance, Get so many kills without death and u get Either power up, Grenades or Weapons Like sniper etc..

I dont think its like kill streaks because its not always after like 5 kills etc..

But its really Good add, my favorite has to be speed boost its insanely fun

Edited by TuM Predator

1 awesome thing in multiplayer is ordanance, Get so many kills without death and u get Either power up, Grenades or Weapons Like sniper etc..

I dont think its like kill streaks because its not always after like 5 kills etc..

But its really Good add, my favorite has to be speed boost its insanely fun

I'm not so sure you get them for not dying... Isn't it just after getting to a certain number of points? (Or medals)

I'm jealous, I can't wait for Tuesday! I've pre-ordered the limited edition from Amazon here in the U.K. and it hasn't even been dispatched yet (some people are saying there's a stock issue). No doubt I'll have to pick up a regular copy on the way back from work if it doesn't get delivered on time.