DLC - Could it be anymore worse?

I am not happy at all with that DLC by BC2. I mean 460 or so MS points for this :S

1. They where late with release

2. Only 60G (Could not be even 4 x 25G then to make 1100G total?)

3. lol at these same lame pins etc.. and wepons prettymuch same

4. Some guy just bought the game and gets DLC and have acsess to every kit last wepons.. We who played it from beginnig had to rank up heavy to earn them

5. Achievements not working for some Americans etc..

6. Recon class re-set all the time wepon selections.

There must be more reasons i think why this DLC is very softly sayd CRAP!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not from North America. He had to buy it because the Dr. Pepper promotion isn't available in Ireland.

no thats my point, Dont buy it at all (i know he cant get it for free)....its pretty obvious thats this dlc isnt really worth 5 + dollars

and I like this game, its just that some skins for 4 guns and and extra class setup slot for each isnt really worth it....

Edited by KNIGHTOFSERA

I can name 2 worse deals off the top of my head. You have the Skate 2 Time Is Money which unlocks everything for you, you lazy fools. Then you have the Crash Course which was not worth the $7 since for the first couple weeks or so the online achievements were broken.

I personally don't mind how long it takes them to fix these achievements since I got mine free thanks to a wonderful cold Dr Pepper beverage, but sorry for the ones that had to pay the MSP.

On topic I want them to fix the achievements in the US, and i am tired of low level players having access to guns I had to earn, but they also still need to fix the m1 garand glitch

I could care less about the DLC weapons/camo. All I want are more maps. The map "DLC" has been pathetic.

I can't really complain about this though they've release 4 maps, with two more on the way, for free with VIP code which I got EA to give me since my roommate used the code but doesn't play. (this was before they started selling them for MSP)

I can't really complain about this though they've release 4 maps, with two more on the way, for free with VIP code which I got EA to give me since my roommate used the code but doesn't play. (this was before they started selling them for MSP)

Yea, but as you probably know both of the DLC were on the disc already. Meaning we waited a month for them to allow us to use them. There has been no real DLC. Plus, they aren't even new maps just same maps on other modes. Just their marketing gimmick.

I expect future DLC to be the same maps in reverse or some crap.

I can name 2 worse deals off the top of my head. You have the Skate 2 Time Is Money which unlocks everything for you, you lazy fools. Then you have the Crash Course which was not worth the $7 since for the first couple weeks or so the online achievements were broken.

I personally don't mind how long it takes them to fix these achievements since I got mine free thanks to a wonderful cold Dr Pepper beverage, but sorry for the ones that had to pay the MSP.

The DLC works fine for people who paid MSP. I've seen a number of people with 1060/1060.

So all you care about is the overpriced skins? You don't feel the same about the Map Packs, which have been nothing more then new modes.

The entire DLC campaign for this game is a joke at the moment, infact, the whole way this game has been handled is a joke.

Servers didn't work at the start, Map Packs have been a joke, Dr Pepper DLC was delayed then EU gets bent over and taken up the arse for it, the Patch has fixed the guns and nothing else (so much for fixing spawn killing and stat padding).

I'll keep playing, i love the game (despite all the above), but think i'll wait a few months before buying BC3.

5. Achievements not working for some Americans etc..

There must be more reasons i think why this DLC is very softly sayd CRAP!

Agreed for the most part with all your points, I'm very disapointed that even after all the delays they still managed to screw this up.

I just wanted to mention that achievements are not working for ANY Americans :)

I could care less about the DLC weapons/camo. All I want are more maps. The map "DLC" has been pathetic.

the game hasnt even been out for 2 months . . . its been like a month and a half and youre complaining about already having 2 map packs with a third on the way ?! -- it took MW2 4 months to put out their first pack with what, 2 or 3 old stages ? and they charged $15 -- most games dont have DLC for a few months like that yet we got our first in under a month --

stop complaining about (relatively) free shit thats coming sooner than any other game would put out -- other than their Dr. Pepper promotion, the stuff that they do is for a (rather smart) reason

I for one don't drink Dr. Pepper. So basically they pulled a dick move. But I did however go out and get a Dr. Pepper just for that DLC...then I went to Dr. Pepper.com, signed up for an account, entered the code, filled out pointless details, got DLC, played for three games trying to get the medals. Then no Achievement. Gee, thanks assholes. I'm so glad I spent money on a soda that I didn't drink, and time for an achievement I didn't get. This is sad, I've always liked BFBC better than any other shooter, but thier track record of screwing people over is getting old. :mad:

I for one don't drink Dr. Pepper. So basically they pulled a dick move. But I did however go out and get a Dr. Pepper just for that DLC...then I went to Dr. Pepper.com, signed up for an account, entered the code, filled out pointless details, got DLC, played for three games trying to get the medals. Then no Achievement. Gee, thanks assholes. I'm so glad I spent money on a soda that I didn't drink, and time for an achievement I didn't get. This is sad, I've always liked BFBC better than any other shooter, but thier track record of screwing people over is getting old. :mad:

So they (DICE) pulled a dick move because of your preferance in soda? So if you enjoyed DrP it would be alright I suppose. The amount of crying in this thread is just plain sad. Sound like a bunch of trust-fund babies. Awww u spent a whole dollar on a soda. I guess u can forget about retirement and Jrs college fund.