Trading for Talarian White

J4ckyb0y1

Trading my Ascalon or Heavens Key for your Talarian White.

Also been looking for a Saint George mask. Have lots of 2% rares for trade for it, too much to list.

So lets make a deal~

Edited by J4ckyb0y1
edited for clarity

i have 3 talarian white and a st george mask spare,you can just have them,don't need the weapons

Thank you. Want anything in return besides a 5 star rating?

BTW, will have to switch my pawn to a Sorc. Will send a FR on XBL.

Edited by J4ckyb0y1

If any of you guys have any spare rings I wouldn't mind something to help. I have plenty of cash cant buy or enhance that stuff, I am not far enough in the game to farm the gear:( My pawn is currently now a warrior but will be changing again soon!

Pawns name EIRE

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

If any of you guys have any spare rings I wouldn't mind something to help. I have plenty of cash cant buy or enhance that stuff, I am not far enough in the game to farm the gear:( My pawn is currently now a warrior but will be changing again soon!

Pawns name EIRE

mate I can spare some rings 4 free ^_^ plus that your pawn already in my past summon list

i have 3 talarian white and a st george mask spare,you can just have them,don't need the weapons

If anyone has any other spare online only loot items I would love to trade for them. I don't really have much (I've only killed the offline UR-Dragon like 3 times) but would really appreciate the items that I can't get offline. My GT is ghsbe.

Hello guys :)

Those of you who know me from other threads know I'm good for my word (^_^), but I would like to stress the fact that nothing is more important for me than making good and kind friends, so if someone is willing to help me here, I'm willing to help them on any game I possess and give them in return any equipment I have. Apart from 2 items, I have everything because I have OCD collection disease :)

I can't fight UR online because of my bad Internet, he moves frame by frame, so everything UR drops has been given to me by friends, but I'm still missing the Talarian White, and the Beowulf Mask. For those 2, I can give you more or less anything, the best weapons strength wise (level 43), the best and rarest cloaks (Nebula, Lordly and Ancient), a piece you want dragon forged... just nothing from online because I can't help you there :) I can get you everything else.

If you would be so kind as to add me as a friend and make an exchange, now or in the future when I can help you, I would be very grateful, not only because I need those items, but also because I'm writing an equipment and weapons guide like I made for The Last Remnant.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day :)

Edited by Asturgis

Those of you who know me from other threads know I'm good for my word (^_^), but I would like to stress the fact that nothing is more important for me than making good and kind friends, so if someone is willing to help me here, I'm willing to help them on any game I possess and give them in return any equipment I have. Apart from 2 items, I have everything because I have OCD collection disease :)

I can't fight UR online because of my bad Internet, he moves frame by frame, so everything UR drops has been given to me by friends, but I'm still missing the Talarian White, and the Beowulf Mask. For those 2, I can give you more or less anything, the best weapons strength wise (level 43), the best and rarest cloaks (Nebula, Lordly and Ancient), a piece you want dragon forged... just nothing from online because I can't help you there :) I can get you everything else.

If you would be so kind as to add me as a friend and make an exchange, now or in the future when I can help you, I would be very grateful, not only because I need those items, but also because I'm writing an equipment and weapons guide like I made for The Last Remnant.

I'd help you if I could but I have not yet defeated the online dragon. If I get any of those drops at any time I'll make sure to message you.

Is it possible to get those drops without the killing blow? You could just participate in the fight and then run away to get the participation drops.

Edited by ghsbe

I do believe I'm about to make your day. Ive got spares of both those and I'll send them shortly. :)

May be a little later, online UR is getting low on health.

Edited by KeepEmRolling