Army of two locking up.

jrherald420

Anybody else had problems with the game just freezing up on you? My elite system is about 6 months old and i have no problems with it at all except this game. Its now locked up twice half way through chapter 4 and again when i started out of the hospital......anybody else have this happen? Its only this game, I tryed Assassins Creed 2 and MW2 anf they run fine.

Anybody else had problems with the game just freezing up on you? My elite system is about 6 months old and i have no problems with it at all except this game. Its now locked up twice half way through chapter 4 and again when i started out of the hospital......anybody else have this happen? Its only this game, I tryed Assassins Creed 2 and MW2 anf they run fine.

Oh yes def sounds familiar!! When my co-op buddy and i try to get the quik shot achievement to co-op quik draw and kill two guys with one shot it always just locked up as soon he and i were pressing quik draw lol!! I not experinced any lock-ups in the gameplay itself when we doing co-op so far but yeah i think it got alot to do with the EA servers and stuff as i hear left and right ppl complaining about the lag in versus matches.

It does happen, yes, although not that frequently.

I've played through the campaign three times in total, once with a buddy and twice by myself. The game did lock about three times in all, twice when I played co-op and once by myself at the very end, so the locks don't just happen online. Each time it was in a different segment, so I'm not sure how to avoid it.

Luckily you only have to restart from your last checkpoint so you don't miss much.

Yeah I am on my last nerve with this game. The online servers are absolutely ridiculous it's extremely slow. 3/4 of the pings on the browser are 1 or 2 little bars. The game has major freezing issues with the multiplayer and campaign. And the one achievement that won't unlock for me.

Today i can't even play a game online. When i push a button in the versus screen everything freezes up. I have played this morning and yesterday evening with no problem. And all in all sometimes it froze on me at random but this day is just rediculous. How can you get achievements if the game makes your system crash. Thanks EA i am still waiting for there fix on need for speed carbon STILL wating........ so please fix this freezing problem while i wait for the other patches......

I doubt your Need For Speed will ever be fixed. That game is the deal like Wolfenstein. It is impossible to reach 100% of the game because there is a save glitch and it freezes on the loading screens.

Yeah i was being sarcastic about that achievement :) Well i still can't play any online game with AOT. Just waiting for 26 seconds in the versus screen and it freezes up. I tried another hard drive even another xbox but nothing changes. Every quick match of browse it freezes up.

I am afraid it's maybe my EA profile which it uses but i don't know if i can delete or unlock that from my gamertag. Anyone has any idea on that?

I am having the same issue - the game freezes right when I try to join an online match (versus / extraction / custom match or quick match)

Anyone have ideas on how to fix this?

Well although this problem is a major issue and should be fixed and taken care of i am glad that i am not alone with this problem. Random freezing up ok ppl can live with that maybe, well you have to cause it's EA. But not being able to play any match online with a game you just bought for 60 euro that's just a stab in the back. I hope when the extraction map mode unlocks in a week there will be some kind of patch. After that i am going to try and take my gamertag to a friend and try on his xbox and connection and game to see if i can pinpoint the problem. I still think it's the account but i wish they would respond to any of our complaints. Check the forum on army of two TFD with the thread: Major issue's we are working on. It's 23 pages of problems already. I am afraid for now we can't do a thing about it. Only thing i didn't try yet is to clear my cash and try it again . I will check that out later.