Glitch??

mbailey320

I experienced no problems myself, are you sure that there isn't still something in the area you haven't killed or something you have to shoot a spell at? Sorry I can't be of much help but I can't remember any specifics from that part of the story. Stupid question but have you tried exiting to dashboard and reloading?

Several times I had to quit the game and restart due to Gabriel becoming "stuck." It's a frustrating glitch, but you'll start at the last autosave. I think it happened more often while in the cart. Another glitch I experienced was the road disappearing as I crossed the bridge that leads down to the beach before getting to the Spire. The cart was just trucking along in midair.

There is no door. I was looking for something to kill... I actually killed a balverine that was off screen, but he didn't keep moving, and my guide kept walking and they talked as if they were next to eachother... I exited but not as far as to the dashboard and back in, will defianetly try that as soon as I can get back on, appreciate the feedback guys!

• 3 weeks later...