Any ideas??

demon00uk

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak of the devil, just received a response. Don't get too excited though, its just simple troubleshooting tips: Ashby H Rockstar Support

Hello,

Unfortunately I do not have any information as to what will be released in future patches

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with one of our titles. Below you will find some Console Troubleshooting steps which may help resolve the issue. These are the official troubleshooting steps provided by Microsoft on their support site:

Before troubleshooting, please check the following:

1. Turn the console off and on.

2. Unplug all power cords and accessories, and then plug them back in firmly. Make sure all connections are secure.

3. Update your console software (this article from Microsoft details how to check if your console software is up to date http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system-updates/system-updates-info)

Clearing the System Cache:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2. Select Storage or Memory.

3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.

4. Select Clear System Cache.

5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Clearing the Game Data:

(Prior to clearing the game data, ensure that you back up any Save Data so it doesn't become deleted)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

3. Highlight any storage device, and then press A on your controller.

4. Select Games and Apps.

5. Scroll through the list until you find the game you want to clear the data, once you find it press A on your controller.

6. Delete any game related files which are not "save" files, if these files are deleted they cannot be recovered.

7. Once all of the files have been deleted, go back to the Xbox Dashboard Home.

8. Reboot the game.

If the issues still occur after doing the above troubleshooting please let us know.

Cheers,

Ashby

November 26, 2012 10:07 pm

I gave them a very lengthy response however. Hopefully some effort will be put into this...*knock on wood.

Speak of the devil, just received a response. Don't get too excited though, its just simple troubleshooting tips: Ashby H Rockstar Support

Hello,

Unfortunately I do not have any information as to what will be released in future patches

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with one of our titles. Below you will find some Console Troubleshooting steps which may help resolve the issue. These are the official troubleshooting steps provided by Microsoft on their support site:

Before troubleshooting, please check the following:

1. Turn the console off and on.

2. Unplug all power cords and accessories, and then plug them back in firmly. Make sure all connections are secure.

3. Update your console software (this article from Microsoft details how to check if your console software is up to date http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system-updates/system-updates-info)

Clearing the System Cache:

3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.

4. Select Clear System Cache.

5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Clearing the Game Data:

(Prior to clearing the game data, ensure that you back up any Save Data so it doesn't become deleted)

3. Highlight any storage device, and then press A on your controller.

4. Select Games and Apps.

5. Scroll through the list until you find the game you want to clear the data, once you find it press A on your controller.

6. Delete any game related files which are not "save" files, if these files are deleted they cannot be recovered.

7. Once all of the files have been deleted, go back to the Xbox Dashboard Home.

8. Reboot the game.

If the issues still occur after doing the above troubleshooting please let us know.

Cheers,

Ashby

November 26, 2012 10:07 pm

I gave them a very lengthy response however. Hopefully some effort will be put into this...*knock on wood.

Lol retards

Think they're taking notice!

Question: I'm having trouble unlocking Graverobber, Deathmatch Challenge, Early Adopter, Dearest of All My Friends, Payne Bringer, Old School Moves, and Training Complete. How can I unlock these?

Answer: We have received a few reports, mostly on PS3, about certain trophies or achievements not popping.

For Graverobber, Deathmatch Challenge, Dearest of All My Friends, try rebooting your console after achieving them.

For Payne Bringer -- we are looking into this now.

For Training Complete -- we are looking into this. If a lot of your progress toward Rank 50 was in Score Attack/Arcade, try leveling up more in Multiplayer games to see if that fixes it.

Early Adopter or Old School Moves -- we are currently looking into this. A few reports from players indicate that the achievement unlocked, but then re-locked. This is being investigated.

If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information about any of these, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

Got the same response:

Rockstar Games Rockstar Support

November 27, 2012 07:44 pm

But here is the updated text, I will separate the updated part.

Early Adopter or Old School Moves -- we are currently looking into this. A few reports from players claim that the achievement unlocked for them when the Hostage Negotiation pack first game out, but before Microsoft had updated Gamertags with the new achievements. Then, after that, the achievement would not unlock again and the Gamertag could not have the unlock applied.

Update by R*>>If this describes your problem, please contact Microsoft Xbox Support directly for further Support. Be sure to provide your Gamertag and as provide them with proof that the achievement unlocked, but is missing from your Gamertag.<<