Battle Trophy Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to get Lymle's battle trophy for defeating an enemy with a close quarters attack, but I just can't get it to unlock. Do you have to wear an enemy down and beat them using only short range physical attacks, or am I doing something wrong?

What does, "Strike two airborne enemies at once" require? I realize it should be obvious, but I've spent some time trying to get this on Aeos using the flying bugs.... I have:

-Hit two with one arrow

-Hit two with one special attack

-Hit two with one close quarters attack

-Killed two with one arrow

-Killed two with one special

-Killed two with one close quarters attack

I have to be missing something, unless the flying bugs don't count as flying? =p

For hitting 2 airborn enemies at once, Reimi needs to do her anti-air attack, which fires 3 arrows up into the air. Have Reimi do her close range kick that launches a group of enemies into the air, and then shoot them.

As far as Edge squatting, it's definitely not just holding B. I have 1000 blindsides done, so I've held B at least 1000 times and dont have squat 200 times unlocked. Perhaps holding it down until he gets dizzy is what you need to do, even though its more of a kneel than a squat :confused:

I know the battle trophy collection carries over when you start a new game. But, do battle trophy stats carry over? For instance if I finish the game with Edge killing 3,500 enemies total, in the my next game, after the first 500 enemies killed will it unlock the 4000 enemies killed BT?

stun seven enemies at once for Faize. I assume its only done when he hits more then one enemy? Ive stunned ONE enemy 3 times but it resets before I can get it further. Can it be done on a single enemy?

also how do i get bacchus to take no damage 35 times in a row? Does 0 damage count? He doesnt get a energy shield like skill.

Edited by LanceX

You can use Fainting potions to achieve the same result as an energy shield.

Kill off your allies (self destructor 3000 works fine) then enter a battle with just Bacchus, drink the potion and you will be stunned for 60 seconds, during that time though any damage taken shows up as 0 (I have not confirmed this myself, going from good sources though)

My mini-guide thread went into obscurity and I guess it wasn't good enough for Pants to sticky. I talked about using the fainting potion, setting allies to manual and taunting the tree enemies.

The stunning must be done in a row. You can use one or more enemies but it's not a total count. Say you hit enemy 3 times, you must also stun 3 times to get the BT. This will be challenging no doubt.

Tip: Blindside 6 enemies at once with Faize can be done on the team colloseum battles. Make sure you kill off your allies first because Faize can't learn taunt.

A few troublesome trophys:

Bacchus # 19: Defeat an enemy while in Fog status.

Sounds simple enough, but I cant get it to unlock. Got "Land a long-range hit in fog status" with no problems. Perhaps the enemy needs to be the one in fog status??

Myuria # 75: Defeat an enemy via damage from poison only.

How exactly do you go about poisoning an enemy without hitting it? The only ways i know are bombs and synthesizing poison to your weapon.

Any help would be much appreciated!

A few troublesome trophys:

Bacchus # 19: Defeat an enemy while in Fog status.

Sounds simple enough, but I cant get it to unlock. Got "Land a long-range hit in fog status" with no problems. Perhaps the enemy needs to be the one in fog status??

Myuria # 75: Defeat an enemy via damage from poison only.

How exactly do you go about poisoning an enemy without hitting it? The only ways i know are bombs and synthesizing poison to your weapon.

Any help would be much appreciated!

what exactly is fog mode? and the emergency repair 16 times? I don't have it, when do you get that?

Someone care explaining this to me? because im completly lost on how to do this one. Also any tips on those BT's that are exact damage or exact hp?

As far as Faize's 55 Grigori I've got a few theories. It will require having beaten the game and going through again and choosing to keep him instead of adding Arumat to the party.

1: Right before the final boss you are in a weird hallway where you can run into all of the Grigori that you fought before (Sahariel, Barachiel, Armaros Manifest, Kokabiel) so if you go through there many times you can stack them up that way ASSUMING it keeps the counts after the game is over.

2: Apparently Armaros Manifest appears in the Wandering Dungeon so you might try to get them there although it will be difficult.

3: (and I pray this works) Kokabiel has a ton of spawn and he insists on spawning them a lot. If they count as Grigori (which they should) then get in a fight with him, shut off all your allies attacks and have Faize solo the spawn and let them respawn until you hit 55. They definitely count as some form of monster since they have their own Monster Collection entry, this one ought to work.

Exact damage you just have to get lucky (and later on there will be ways to get somewhere around each number posted up here but for now just wing it I guess), the ones that deal with your HP can be sort of planned however. For 1 HP remaining drink a DANGER DO NOT DRINK. For 2-5 I'd do it on Aeos so there's little enemy interference but poison Arumat until he gets incredibly low (it drops the same amount so you can stop it in time) and then either let the enemies pound on him (wildly inconsistent and slow) or fog up an ally (drink cloudy cider) and equip them with something that allows attacks to hit allies and hit him yourself (wildly inconsistent and fast). You can always equip the ally with a Scumbag Slayer or drink potions or use many synthesis options to make the attack weaker or stronger but typically you want the numbers as low as possible so you can carefully get to the specific 2-5 that you need.

The same HP planning will also work for restoring health to the exact maximum, I got it with Edge this way. If you have Edge cast Healing on himself twice in a row you'll notice the number of health restored does not change. Take your max HP, subtract that number, aim for that number using poison/ally attack methods, heal, voila! It took me many tries to hit the exact number so I imagine the Arumat thing will result in many deaths but it does at least work. I should also point out that using two items that add up to 100% (Fresh Sage/Bigberries) does NOT work, I'm guessing a spell has to be involved. I'd also make sure whoever needs this targets themselves, it'd probably work on others but just to be safe.

Edited by Dexx2328

I know you can fight Gabriel Celeste and the Ethereal Queen as much as you want but can you also redo the battles with your Shadow forms? I suspect you can I just want to make sure.

Do the bosses in the Cave reset themselves? That might be the trick to the Grigori trophy as well.

Well like it was said earlier, is probably a second playthrough BT. Although now im stuck on one of Sarah's BT, I had gotten it earlier but had to reload the file so I lost it and now i cant seem to get it, Win while in the middle of casting a symbol. I swear i done it but the game says no, so can anyone explain this one to me?.