Achievement Guide

TehAssassin8

Looking like a good guide so far.

One thing I want to note: I think the achievement "Practice Makes Perfect" (10G) isn't glitchy. I think as long as you set a time in each practice session on a long race weekend without quitting to paddock (Main Menu) until all three practice sessions are finished. That's how I unlocked it.

EDIT: Clean License, on the other hand, isn't unlocking for me. I don't hit anyone in a race or crash out yet it doesn't unlock...

Edited by GORQITO

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking like a good guide so far.

One thing I want to note: I think the achievement "Practice Makes Perfect" (10G) isn't glitchy. I think as long as you set a time in each practice session on a long race weekend without quitting to paddock (Main Menu) until all three practice sessions are finished. That's how I unlocked it.

EDIT: Clean License, on the other hand, isn't unlocking for me. I don't hit anyone in a race or crash out yet it doesn't unlock...

Did you cut any corners?

Guess it is about time this thread is sticky... anyone else agree.

I am not the best driver, but have already found this guide and some off the other threads usefull in obtain the achievements and getting better results in career. Also enjoy hanging back in MP let the wacky race take each other out in front of me then proceed to finish the race .. not 1st but still collecting XP.

i did that but when game is loading i get error not enough players! :S

Should work, even made the room invite only and max 2 people and then invite my party into game.

Custom Grand Prix, Create Session, Under host settings -> Race settings - 1 lap, session settings - max players 2 - privacy invite only. Hit create session which takes you to lobby then invite friends or party.

Edited by reddevil63

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1389/20.jpgThe magic number5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Take your 3rd career victory

Win 3 races in career simple as that, easy difficulty and you can do this in your first 3. It would help if you managed to get to Pole Position but it doesn't really matter because on easy you can just cut up your opponents, just make sure you don't get DQ'ed for too many offenses or get any penaltys

I could be wrong, but I think this one unlocks after you've won you third race in the same season. It unlocked for me after my third victory in season 2, even though I had won two races in my first season.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1389/25.jpgBuilt to succeed40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Constructors World Championship

This one wont unlock (for me) untill the end of the season, unlike the achievement for winning the WDC which popped for me when it became impossible for any other driver to take it even if I didnt finish another race. 1st season in Japan and 2nd season in Spa, the constructers in my 2nd season was mine mathamaticly long before the end of the season but the game chooses not to give it untill the end of the last race.

Please stick this thread /p

Edited by jacobite
ps

This game has some bugs... some achievements don't unlock!
Sure it's not you? So far, I gotten every achievement "as it should" at the right moment... Some though pop up very late (for instance, if you finish a race and the post-interview loading starts). Hardest one for me was the Pitstop-one; had to do it 3 times to get it right but I watched the vid and it helped a lot.

it's ok man, just keep updating the guide as you go along, I'm sure it will get better :)

and don't worry about parker, I think this is the 3600th Achievement Guide that he has posted such pointless criticism in.

1st. bumped since this is the only guide, it should be on the first page.

2nd. I hardly even post anymore considering I have about 40 posts in the last 6 months. And I'm curious to know how it was pointless criticism? Thats one of the first rules in writing a guide, is to be as descriptive as possible and write the guide as if the person reading it has no background of the game and has never played it.

A lot of ppl make there decisions to buy/rent games off of the achievement guides/roadmaps. If you want to critique someone who is trying to give constructive criticism, then this isn't the site for you. Maybe your just desperate to get that 1,000 posts award, who really knows?

and tehassassin, It was meant as constructive criticism regardless of what the haters might say.