Road Maps - The Complete Walkthrough

Method

Road Maps are a prologue to achievement guides that layout the fastest and simplest order to get all http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg in a game. They also assist the gamer by informing them of any glitches, missable achievements, an overall estimate of the achievement list's difficulty and a rough estimate of how many hours it will take to earn all of the game's achievements.

Road Maps are being managed and accepted by the Guide Team. Although I am taking the lead on the maps, you can PM any member of the team with a question/thought/concern. Most of us are on everyday and will reply to your message as soon as it is received. Please do not ask anyone to reserve a game so that you can be the one to write a map for it.

Much of what is contained in this walkthrough is intuitive and will come as no surprise to most of you. However, please be sure to follow the guidelines herein to limit mistakes and expedite the process of getting your work posted on the main site.

07/02/09 EDIT: As of today, the guide team will no longer be activating a road map until we have a guide posted as well. Too many people get confused and complain when they go to the guide page and it is blank aside from the road map.

02/10/10 EDIT: As of today, submissions that do not follow the overview format, have spelling/grammar errors or are not detailed enough will be automatically denied and no PM sent to the author asking for a resubmit.

Overview (Click on a topic to be taken to that post):

1) Identify a game that doesn't have a road map or has one that needs significant improvement.

2) Play the game and earn all/most of the achievements.

3) Post here to tell the community you're working on a game's map

4) Write the Road Map

5) Submit the map to the Submit Forum

6) Frequently Asked Questions

7) Retail Games with completed Road Maps (A-M)

8) Retail Games with completed Road Maps (N-Z)

9) Arcade Games with completed Road Maps

Edited by Method

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STEP ONE:

Identify a game that doesn't have a road map or has one that needs significant improvement.

Obviously before you can write a road map for a game you must choose the game for which it's going to be written. Since the road maps are being implemented so long after achievement guides, most games do not have one associated with them. To be sure that a game does not have a road map written for it, you should check both the main site and this thread. If after doing this you find that there is no map, you have completed step one.

STEP TWO:

Play the game and earn all/most of the achievements.

This step should come as no surprise to anyone. It's very hard to write a good road map if you haven't played the game and gotten most or all of it's achievements. We want to make sure that we are putting out quality products here on x360a. This means we will be checking your gamercard with your submission to ensure you haven't skipped this step and thus significantly lowered you map's credibility.

Edited by troy0891
removed obsolete step

STEP THREE:

Write the Road Map

The road map consists of four sections, an overview, an introduction, an abbreviated walkthrough and a conclusion. All four sections are essential to making the map, however only the abbreviated walkthrough does not have a set format. Below is a description each section and what to consider when writing it.

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: Based on a scale of 1-10 (10 being hardest)

-Approximate amount of time to 200/1000http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed

-Number of missable achievements

-Do cheat codes disable achievements?

-Does difficulty affect achievements?

-Glitchy achievements

-Unobtainable achievements

-Extra equipment needed?

As you can see the overview is meant to be an at-a-glance summary of the game's achievements. Achievement difficulty is completely subjective. The two main factors to consider when scoring a game are skill required and time. The Offline/Online portions are a breakdown of the game's achievements by number of achievements and gamerscore that can be achieved both online and offline. The format for these is number of achievements followed by total gamerscore in parenthesis.

Approximate amount of time to 200/1000http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg is meant to give gamers a rough estimate of how long they should expect it to take them to get all the game's achievements. The time measurement should be done in hours with a range that starts with the time it would take a skilled gamer to the time it would take a novice gamer. The minimum number of playthroughs needed is there for games who have non-stackable difficulty achievements or require multiple playthroughs with different characters.

The number of missable achievements obviously represents achievements that can be missed. However, when we say missed we mean that in the sense that there is something you can do in the game to miss this achievement to the point that you will have to start all over again to earn it. Glitchy achievements are those that sometimes do not unlock for some reason but can be attained if the requirements are met again. Unobtainable achievements are unattainable because of developer error. Extra equipment achievements are those that require a second (or more) controllers for a local game, a vision camera or other peripheral to get those achievements.

In most games, the use of cheat codes disables your ability to earn achievements.

However this is not always the case. To find this out you should either consult this thread or try the cheats yourself to confirm if they have any effect. Last underneath the overview you should write a brief two to three sentence synopsis of why you gave the game the difficulty score that you did.

Introduction:

This is where you layout most of the game's ins and outs. In here you should discuss the number of playthroughs needed and why, any serious or game-ending glitches and how to avoid them, and any missable achievements and how to ensure you do not miss them. Finally if cheats don't disable achievements then put them here and where to input them in the game. If there's anything not mentioned above that you would like to discuss this is the place to do it.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

This is the main content of your map. In here you will layout the simplest and fastest way to get all of the achievements for the game. There is no set format for this portion but it's best to put it into steps. Simply make your instructions clear enough and easy to follow so that the reader will get the achievements naturally. If you want to link a walkthrough or other valuable information then make your first step a preparation one and link them there. Be sure to include both online and offline achievements in this section as well whether or not the game has any sort of internal checklists to track achievement progress. If the online achievements cannot be gotten in the same mode as the offline ones, then include effective boosting methods here too.

Conclusion:

The conclusion is a simple wrap-up of the road map. It should include advice and what a reader should do if they get to the conclusion and are still missing achievements. In general this section should only be about 3-4 sentences.

Now that you know the layout of the road map here are some general tips to consider when making your road map.

- Just like achievement guides, we're looking for road maps that are written with no spelling or grammar errors. Refrain from using obscure acronyms and 1337 speak. To reduce your errors I suggest you write the map in Microsoft Word so that you can use spell check. Also before you submit your guide it is highly suggested that someone else you know that has a knowledge of proper English writing look over your road map to find any errors you may have missed.

- Make your abbreviated walkthrough easy to follow. By this I mean that you should be very descriptive. Don't say things like "then you have to jump near the big thing." Put in a lot of detail so that the reader doesn't feel confused as to what you mean.

- Instead of using "B" or "X" or "1000g" use the button images here:

:abut: :bbut: :xbut: :ybut: :ltbut: :lbbut: :rtbut: :rbbut: :dup: :ddown: :dleft: :dright: :ls: :rs: :start: :back: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

- DO NOT write about how to get achievements using cheating methods. By this I mean that advocating practices such as account trading, gamesaving or hacking will mean your submission is immediately rejected and you may receive a ban as well.

Edited by troy0891

STEP FOUR:

Submit the map to the Submit Forum

This is very easy. Once you have finished your road map and think it's ready to be submitted for guide team approval, go to the Submit Forum. This is a public forum so you will still be able to see your submission until the Guide Team has taken it and is actively working on it. Please don't message us asking what happened to it. If it's not there, we're working on it. Please do not make changes to a submitted guide or roadmap without notifying someone on the Guide Team.

DO NOT MAKE A THREAD FOR YOUR ROAD MAP IN THE GAME'S FORUM AND JUST SUBMIT A LINK TO YOUR ROAD MAP.

The following is a final quick checklist that you should go through before submitting your road map:

- Everything is left in the default font, size, and color. You can bold or italicize a few things for emphasis, but keep it minimal.

- All buttons have images for them (see above for actual images)

- Spelling and Grammar are impeccable

- The road map has all four required sections completed to standard

- No spoiler tags. They don't work on the main site, and anyone looking at the road map should expect there may be a minor spoiler. If you want to make a big chunk of text (like a full locations list or walkthrough), make your own thread for it in the forums and put a link in the map.

- You've given all credit where it's due.

Once the road map has been submitted, it will be moved to the Guide Team board, where we will revise, proofread, verify and accept or deny it. Depending on the quality of the content of the map and how new the game is will determine the speed in which the map is posted to the main site.

Edited by troy0891

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):

What do I do if I see a map that needs a significant revision or I want to add something to an existing road map?

If you want to try to make a better Road Map that’s fair game but there’s no guarantee that it’ll be accepted. If you’ve got an update for a map that's already in place, simply send a PM to either myself (Method) or Andrew x360a with the title "Road Map update for A GAME."

What do I get for submitting a road map?

First, you will receive gratitude from the staff and x360a community for increasing the site's quality, increasing our achievement hunting productivity and reducing our frustration. You will also reveive an award for writing a certain amount of road maps:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/awards/th_mapbronze.jpg Road Map Bronze - Write three published Road Maps

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/awards/th_mapsilver.jpgRoad Map Silver - Write six published Road Maps

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/awards/th_mapgold.jpg Road Map Gold- Write ten published Road Maps

How do I know if my road map has been accepted?

You will not receive any sort of notification that your map has been accepted. You will know when you see it on the main site. If you PM me an updated map I'll let you know if it will be put on the site.

I'm new to the site can I write a map?

Any member can write a road map. There are no post count or minimum time as a member requirements.

Can I reserve a game's road map?

No. Also, just because you post here saying that you're working on a road map it doesn't mean that your road map is the only submission we'll accept. I highly encourage the members of the site to work together if they both want to write a map for the same game.

I'm writing an achievement guide for a game, should I write a road map too?

The simple answer here is yes. Although it is not required that you include a road map with your achievement guide submission, it will definitely show your dedication to a quality product. However our long term goal is that all achievement guides have a road map included with them in an achievement guide submission.

I've previously written an achievement guide and now I want to put the road map in there too, what should I do?

It should go into your achievement guide's thread as the first post. Ask a mod to add a post for you if you there's no room to make it the first post currently.

What if there is no achievement guide for a game on the main site? Can I still submit a road map for it?

Yes. Please let us know in your submission that there is no guide for the game on the main site. This way we can activate the guide tab for that game to make your road map viewable.

I found an error/typo in an already published road map, who do I tell?

If you find any errors/typos in any of the site's published achievement guides and road maps please let us know all the relevant information HERE.

Edited by Method

Retail Games with Completed Road Maps (A-M):

Note: Some of the games listed may still be pending activation

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Ace Combat 6

Afro Samurai

All-Pro Football 2008

Alone in the Dark

Amped 3

Armored Core 4

ARMY OF TWO™

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed 2

Asterix at the Olympic Games

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth

Backyard Football 2010

Band Hero

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Battlefield: Bad Company

Bayonetta

Beautiful Katamari

Beijing 2008

Bionic Commando

Bionicle Heroes

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Blacksite: Area 51

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Blazing Angels

Blue Dragon

Borderlands

Brave: A Warrior's Tale

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

Brutal Legend

Bullet Witch

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Burnout Paradise

Burnout Revenge

Cabela's African Safari

Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2008

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 09

Cabela's Outdoor Adventures 2010

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Juarez

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Cars

Cars: Mater-National

Cars: Race-o-Rama

Chromehounds

Clive Barker's Jericho

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath

Conan

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

College Hoops 2K6

College Hoops 2K8

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Condemned: Criminal Origins

Crackdown

CSI: Hard Evidence

Culdcept Saga

Dante's Inferno

Dark Sector

Darkest of Days

Darksiders: Wrath of War

Dead or Alive 4

Dead Rising

Dead Space

Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm

Deadly Premonition

Def Jam: Icon

Devil May Cry 4

DiRT

Disney's Bolt

Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3

Disney-Pixar UP

Dragon Age: Orgins

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

Dynasty Warriors 6

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2

Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires

Earth Defense Force 2017

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Enchanted Arms

Eragon

Eternal Sonata

Fable 2

Far Cry: Insincts

Far Cry 2

F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

F.E.A.R. Files

Fifa 06

Fifa 07

Fifa 09 (1250)

Fifa 10

Fifa Street 3

Fifa World Cup

Fight Night Round 3

Final Fantasy XIII

Forza Motorsport 3

Fracture

Frontlines: Fuel of War

Full Auto

Fuzion Frenzy 2

Game Room

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

Ghostbusters

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfigther

Golden Compass

Grand Theft Auto IV

Guilty Gear 2

Guitar Hero II

Guitar Hero III

Guitar Hero 5

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits

Guitar Hero: Van Halen

Guitar Hero: World Tour

GUN

Halo 2 (PC)

Halo 3

Halo Wars

Hannah Montana: The Movie

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

History Channel: Civil War

History Channel: Battle for the Pacific

Hitman: Blood Money

Hour of Victory

Hour of Victory (PC)

How to Train Your Dragon

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Infinite Undiscovery

Iron man

Jumper: Griffin's Story

Jurassic: The Hunted

Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore

King Kong

Kung Fu Panda

Last Remnant

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

Legendary

Lego Batman

Lego Indiana Jones

Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

Lego Rock Band

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust

LMA Manager 2007

Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal

Lord of the Rings: BFME 2

Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Lost Odyssey

Lost Planet

Lost: Via Domus

Madagascar Kartz

Madden NFL 06

Madden NFL 07

Madden NFL 08

Madden NFL 09

Magna Carta 2

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Mass Effect

Medal of Honor: Airborne

Meet the Robinsons

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Metro 2033

Midnight Club: LA

Mini Ninjas

Mirror's Edge (1250)

MLB 2K6

MLB 2K8

MLB 2K10

MLB Front Office Manager

Monopoly

Monster Jam

Mortal Kombat vs DCU

MX vs. ATV: Reflex

My Horse & Me 2

Edited by Method

• 1 month later...

Retail Games with Completed Road Maps (N-Z):

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Naruto: The Broken Bond

NBA 2K6

NBA 2K7

NBA Ballers: Chosen One

NBA Live 06

NBA Live 07

NBA Live 08

NBA Street Homecourt

NCAA Basketball 09

NCAA Football 07

NCAA Football 09

NCAA Football 10

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Need for Speed: Undercover

Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian

Ninety-Nine Nights

NFL Head Coach 09

NFL Tour

NHL 2K6

NHL 2K10

NHL 07

Ninja Blade

Ninja Gaiden II

NPPL Championship Paintball '09

Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad

Open Season

Operation Darkness

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Overlord

Overlord II

PDC World Championship Darts

Perfect Dark Zero

PES 2008

Phantasy Star Universe

Pimp My Ride

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Pure

Prey

Prince of Persia

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

Project Sylpheed

Quake 4

Quantum of Solace

Raiden Fighters Aces

Rainbow Six® Vegas

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Rapala Tournament Fishing

Rapala Fishing Frenzy

Raven Squad: Operation Hidden Dagger

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Resident Evil 5

Resonance of Fate

Rise of the Argonauts

Robert Lundlum's The Bourne Conspiracy

Rock Band

Rock Band 2

Rogue Warrior

RTL Winter Sports 2009

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Saints Row

Saints Row 2

Samurai Warriors 2: Extreme Legends

Scene It? Box Office Smash

Scene It? LCA

SCORE International Baja 1000

Secret Service

Section 8

Shadowrun

Shaun White Snowboarding

Shellshock 2: Blood Trails

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper

Shrek the Third

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Silent Hill: Homecoming

skate

skate 2

Ski Doo: Snowmobile Challenge

Soldier of Fortune: Payback

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic's Ultimate Game Collection

Soul Calibur 4

Space Chimps

Spider-Man Friend or Foe

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

SpongeBob's Truth or Square

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Star Trek: Legacy

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Stoked: Big Air

Stranglehold: John Woo Presents

Street Fighter IV

Stuntman: Ignition

Summer Athletics

Superman Returns

Superstar V8 Racing

Supreme Commander

Surf's Up

Tales of Vesperia

Tekken 6

Tenchu z

Terminator: Salvation

Tetris Evolution

The Beatles: Rock Band

The BIGS

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

The Club

The Club (PC)

The Darkness

The Godfather II

The Orange Box

The Simpsons Game

The Spiderwick Chronicles

Thrillville: Off the Rails

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

TMNT

Tom Clancy's EndWar

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Too Human

Top Spin 3

Transformers: The Game

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Trivial Pursuit

Tropico 3

Turok

Two Worlds

UEFA Champions League 2006-2007

Unreal Tournament 3

Vampire Rain

Vancouver 2010

Velvet Assassin

Venetica

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Viva Piñata

Wall*E

Wanted: Weapons of Fate

Warriors Orochi

Warriors Orochi 2

Wartech: Senko No Ronde

Wet

Wheelman

Winter Sports 2: The Next Challenge

World Snooker Championship 2007

WSC Real 09: World Snooker Championship

WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009

X-Blades

Xmen: The Official Game

Xmen Origins: Wolverine

You're In The Movies

Edited by Method

Arcade Games with Completed Road Maps:

0 Day Attack on Earth

1 vs. 100

3D Ultra Minigolf

A Kingdom for Keflings

Aegis Wing

Age of Booty

Alien Breed Evolution

Alien Hominid HD

Altered Beast

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

Arkadian Warriors

Arkanoid Live

Assault Heroes

Banjo Kazooie

Bankshot Billiards 2

Battlefield 1943

Bejeweled 2

Big Bumpin

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Bomberman Live

Braid

Bubble Bobble Neo

Buku Sudoku

Call of Duty

Carcassonne

Castlevania: SOTN

Castle Crashers

Catan

CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars

Cloning Clyde

Comix Zone

Contra

Crystal Quest

Darwinia+

Dash of Destruction

Defense Grid: The Awakening

Dig Dug

Domino Master

Doom

Double D Dodgeball

Duke Nukem 3D

Ecco the Dolphin

Eets: Chowdown

Fable 2 Pub Games

Family Game Pack: Connect Four

Family Game Pack: Sorry

Feeding Frenzy

Feeding Frenzy 2

Flock

Frogger

Galaga

Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Gauntlet

Gel: Set & Match

Geometry Wars 2

Geometry Wars Evolved

Golden Axe

Golf: Tee It Up

Gunstar Heroes

Hardwood Backgammon

Heavy Weapon

Hexic HD

Interpol

Lazy Raiders

Live Draft Tracker

Live Score Tracker

Luxor 2

Madballs in Babo: Invasion

Madden NFL Arcade

Marathon: Durandal

Marble Blast Ultra

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Matt Hazard: Blood, Bath and Beyond

Mega Man 9

Mega Man 10

Military Madness: Nectaris

Minesweeper Flags

MLB Stickball

Mr. Driller Online

Ms. Pacman

N+

NBA 2K10: Draft Combine

NCAA Basketball 09: March Madness Edition

New Rally-X

NHL 3 on 3 Arcade

Pac-Man

Pac-Man C.E.

Panzer General: Allied Assault

Peggle

Penny Arcade: Episode 1

Penny Arcade 2

Pocketbike Racer

Portal: Still Alive

Prince Of Persia Classic

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords

Qix++

Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure

Rez: HD

Rock Band Track Pack: AC/DC LIVE

Rock Band Track Pack: Classic Rock

Rock Band Track Pack: Country

Rock Band Track Pack: Volume 2

Rocky and Bullwinkle

Root Beer Tapper

Sam & Max Save the World

Schizoid

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

Shadow Assault/Tenchu

Shadow Complex

Small Arms

Sneak King

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Soul Calibur

'Splosion Man

SpongeBob SquarePants: Underpants Slam

Spy Glass Board Games

Star Trek D-A-C

Streets of Rage 2

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Switchball

Texas Hold'em

The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai

The Maw

Tinker

TiQal

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

Trials HD

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Undertow

UNO

UNO Rush

Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment

Vigilante 8: Arcade

Wallace & Gromit Episode 1: Fright of the Bumblebees

Wallace and Gromit: Episode 2

Warlords

Watchmen: The End is Nigh

Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2

Wik: Fable of Souls

Wolfenstein 3D

Word Puzzle

Worms

Worms 2: Armageddon

Zombie Apocalypse

Zombie Wranglers

Edited by Method

DO NOT MAKE A THREAD FOR YOUR ROAD MAP. ALSO DO NOT JUST SUBMIT A LINK TO YOUR ROAD MAP.

I guess you mean "don't make a thread in the regular forum for that game?" I submitted a road map yesterday in the submission forum as a "New thread;" didn't see any other option and I hope I didn't do it wrong. :(

I also didn't read this thread first (oops), so my map didn't have any conclusion; I was just basing mine on the CoD4 one. Oh well.

Thanks for this great idea by the way.

Hi! Great idea Method, although i thought of it a few months ago. :mad: Well, i guess you were first, but what the hell, who cares. :)

I'm working on a road map for The Darkness right now, and i predict it will be finished in 1-2 weeks (sorry for not being able to finish it faster, i have a lot of homework right now.) I will also write roadmaps for Alien Hominid HD, Portal: Still Alive and Wik: The Fable Of Souls.

Anyone out there who wants to play The Darkness?

I haven't ever submitted an Achievement Guide before and have always wanted to, just not had the chance as people always rush to making them (and lots are pretty poor in my opinion). Road Maps gives me the chance to do something for the site and I think I will jump on this opporunity. I played FIFA 07 for dozens of hours getting the achievements a year and a bit ago and it would be a good game for me to choose as I have the knowledge on how to get the achievements, something most people don't as they never bother to go for 300 wins.

Sooooo:

FIFA 07

Will spend an hour when I have some spare time at some point to get it done, shouldn't be too hard. :)

These are pretty fun to do and they're not as daunting as a full achievement guide :)

Rock Band (Submitted 5/23)

Rock Band 2 (Submitted 5/23)

Castle Crashers(Linked here)

Prince Of Persia Classic (XBLA)(Linked here)

Tomb Raider: Anniversary(Linked Here)

Tomb Raider: Legend (Linked here)

Tomb Raider Underworld (Including Beneath The Ashes/Lara's Shadow) (Linked here)

Undertow (Linked here)

Worms(Linked here)

Edited by jukkakhan

The FAQ has been updated to reflect the newest awards. Just one more incentive for you guys to get published ;).

Also just a quick note, so far we have received a great response to the road maps and have gotten a lot of submissions. Most of those submissions are very good, but here are some trends I'm noticing:

- Use some sort of spell check before you submit your map. This may seem implied but almost all submissions have some sort of blatent error that a spell check would find.

- Use the button icons posted in the FAQ. There are still a few people using things like RT of LS instead of the pictures provided. This also includes using the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg icon instead of saying 1000g or 1000G.

- Don't use a font other than Verdana or a size other than two. It makes putting it on the site annoying.

- Have someone look over your map before you submit it. Preferably someone who has played the game the road map addresses.

- Now that there is an award associated with these please don't think that submissions that look sub-par will be added just because. Really take the time to put the effort needed into these so that everyone can benefit from your labor.

Thanks again for all the support. Keep up the good work and keep the submissions coming.:)

Edited by Method

Method, do you think you could add some sort of grading scale to the rankings out of 10. Like you said, it's subjective, what I might classify as 5/10 someone else might find a 6 or 7/10, however I feel that including a standard for everyone to follow is a good idea.

For example, you could classify 10/10 as "near impossible". You'll still have some variety for what some people deem "near impossible" but at least you'll have more consistency.

While I'm making the suggestion, I guess it would be fair to include my own list.

0/10 Effortless

1/10 Simple

2/10 Very Easy

3/10 Easy

4/10 Light

5/10 Average

6/10 Challenging

7/10 Demanding

8/10 Difficult

9/10 Arduous

10/10 Near Impossible

Edited by dakisbac

Method, do you think you could add some sort of grading scale to the rankings out of 10. Like you said, it's subjective, what I might classify as 5/10 someone else might find a 6 or 7/10, however I feel that including a standard for everyone to follow is a good idea.

For example, you could classify 10/10 as "near impossible". You'll still have some variety for what some people deem "near impossible" but at least you'll have more consistency.

While I'm making the suggestion, I guess it would be fair to include my own list.

0/10 Effortless

1/10 Simple

2/10 Very Easy

3/10 Easy

4/10 Light

5/10 Average

6/10 Challenging

7/10 Demanding

8/10 Difficult

9/10 Arduous

10/10 Near Impossible

That ranking system you proposed is implied to be honest. When I rate games I mostly base it off of the amount of skill it takes to get the achievements and then maybe raise it a little if it takes a long time as well. I thought about making a scale that maybe said something like if a game has 40+ achievements and takes 10-15 hours it's a 4/10 or something. But this wouldn't work since many games of varying difficulty fall in that category. This is why we left the difficulty rating up to the author of the map. Without a tangible set of criteria I'm afraid the ranking will stay completely subjective. In the end it's only meant to give you a rough idea of the game. Your descriptions within the map are what should really elaborate on why you gave it the difficulty score you did.

Clive Barker's Jericho. LINK

Edited by Method