Connect 4 solver - 100% win Vs EXPERT AI possible

IEvil IMonkey

HERE <<< is a link to an awesome Connect 4 solver

I won 10 straight games Vs EXPERT AI and it works 100% every time :woop:

Simply press the PLAY button and it will bring up a grid (Each LINE on the grid represents a column)

Now you need to win the toss to go 1st

Once you are in a position to go 1st click the MOVE button in the lower left corner and it will show you where to place your counter (usually middle column)

When the AI places their counter, click the line/column it was placed in and then click on MOVE again to show where to place your next counter

Repeat the above step until you win :woop:

Now go on and win another 9 games to get the achievement :Bounce:

FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE THIS IN A GUIDE AS LONG AS I'M GIVEN CREDIT FOR THE FIND

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

• 4 weeks later...
Is it just me or is there a link missing on here? I cant see where it says play anywhere?

It is a java applet at the beginning of the line that starts "This applet plays a perfect game of connect-4..."

You should see a big button that says PLAY. You will not see it if you don't have Java installed on your PC, you also won't see it if you click NO on the pop-up that appears when you navigate to the page, asking for permission to allow the Java applet to run.

• 4 weeks later...

if u go into options and select expert go into challenege mode select 2nd row 3rd up the chalenge u place 1 chip to win do this 9 times then got to classic mode and play one game and win using th connect 4 solver and the achieve pops up. this also works for normal wins. if you do this method you will also get on the roll achieve. just placing one chip is easier than doing the whole game.

HERE <<< is a link to an awesome Connect 4 solver

I won 10 straight games Vs EXPERT AI and it works 100% every time :woop:

Simply press the PLAY button and it will bring up a grid (Each LINE on the grid represents a column)

Now you need to win the toss to go 1st

Once you are in a position to go 1st click the MOVE button in the lower left corner and it will show you where to place your counter (usually middle column)

When the AI places their counter, click the line/column it was placed in and then click on MOVE again to show where to place your next counter

Repeat the above step until you win :woop:

Now go on and win another 9 games to get the achievement :Bounce:

FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE THIS IN A GUIDE AS LONG AS I'M GIVEN CREDIT FOR THE FIND

• 4 weeks later...

the grid isnt loading for me. i went to the link and it just talks about the method of figuring out probabilities. Ive tried loading this link on multiple computers and still nothing.is there something im supposed to click? I dont see a Play option after clicking that link.

• 2 years later...