Thank you Neversoft/Infinity Ward!

3sixty

For a much easier map than Mayday!

Even once you reach the last area - when the terminals go red, you can fix them!

No seekers!

I get the feeling this map is the low key/lower budget one before they go crazy for Nemesis.

Only the 2 relics one, but they've added some more relics which don't seem to have quite as severe an effect as the others.

I have 4 achievements left: challenges, 2 relics, 4 classes and the ARK one.

Challenges: easier than before because there's no seekers to screw up a perfect run. The map is much more open. Having said that, I may have got lucky there, but we did play the first 5 hives twice and they weren't hard. Hell, they even mark out where the weapons are for "kill X enemies" now!

4 classes: pretty easy, just have everyone else rotate with you so you have a good balance in the team.

ARK: probably the trickiest, but it's more time consuming than hard.

U can do it solo with 2 relics if u grab the venom and arc. I usually use the earn less money one and the no strike packages. I hate the gargoyles, I want them to just take them out of the game. They keep going through walls and shooting me...

Just got all the way to the end but failed whilst it was at 75%, only played the map twice though and I was with 3 random players.

On a completely separate note, how do you increase your wallet size? I've seen people with $8,000.

Engineer rank 5 gives increased wallet.

I'll write up a guide for this dlc when I get home if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Is there more than one Ark location in area two? I haven't been able to get past area two on my own so far but I wasn't using the venom or ark and I'm currently in a game by myself and I'm in area two again and the ark isn't there.

I got the Ameli for free vier a locker right at the start so things were looking good but I know I'll fail without the ark in area two.

EDIT: I just found another and still no ark....what in the....

EDIT: Found one, lol.

Edited by FoRty9