Please Awnser!

tally2425

I agree that the multiplayer in this game does not work well at all, however, the achievements should be given to both players, assuming they are both logged in. Not all of them will, however, only the ones that say "do this or see another play do it" and the co-op achievements.

What this guy said. Although the mp campaign sucks balls. You have to be up each other's arses to move about.

I've found you can do the co-op achs yourself, so you don't need to be on LIVE. Just as long as you have a second controller, log it in as a guest and do what it says on the tin.

I only did this because I seem to disconnect a lot more playing Fable than any other game....anyone else have this problem?

I dont have any disconnection issues with Fable. I get D/C when I'm playing CoD more than any other game. And yeah, the Co-Op in Fable 2 does indeed suck, but from my experience, I've always been able to get the acheivements when playing as a minion in someone elses game, and the same can be said for people joining my game.

• 2 months later...