Anyone getting this garbage game?

McDurbin

Well on TA the only people who have it are in Germany so I believe thats the only place its released so far. It says on the US amazon that it releases on April 24th and UK usually gets games 3 days later so you guys should get it April 27th.

LOL! Someone already hacked the achievements. Not very smart when its known to be glitched.

Edited by McDurbin

The Problem are the Challenges you can not see what you get and the Game Saved not all Challenge after complete it and after this i missed one.

After many hours off playing last day i got my achievement after complete my missing challenge

so overall how easy would you say the cheevos are in this game as they look pretty easy but could be wrong

thanks for the info McDurbin think im gonna get this once released

Says the person who used a hack in a PC game to rank up 20 levels in Bioshock 2 PC. Hypocrite much?

I think that he is from UK, so thats normal. Gingers always find a way to annoy humans. Just ignore cheaters so they will never have friends, even virtual.

Nothing is glitched, I posted a guide on TrueAchievements.

Pretty easy 1k, just takes some time to boost with 3 people.

Thanks. Someone mentioned that a game could be started 1 vs 1 in private match. Do you know if it's possbile to start a game using a second controller with an offline account?

"I think that he is from UK, so thats normal."

Excuse me? What is normal?

sadly, whenever I played COD online, it always seemed to be the kids from the UK that were hacking and modding, I don't play anymore, so I don't know if that's changed, but it's a bad trend to see. However, I play other games with guys from the UK all the time, and they're great guys. So you probably have a bunch of kids giving a bad rep to the UK for all being modders.

As for this game, does it play like Sniper: Ghost Warrior? Or more like Sniper Elite? Ghost Warrior was garbage, and I love sniping games. Sniper Elite was great. I did hear they were making a Sniper Elite V2 game due out in a few months, so I'm wondering if I should just wait for that release.

Thanks. Someone mentioned that a game could be started 1 vs 1 in private match. Do you know if it's possbile to start a game using a second controller with an offline account?

I haven't tried it, but I don't think it's possible since the game doesn't support splitscreen.

:confused: Dunno who you are but everyone knows PC gaming is known to have cheaters and mods so I say its fair game as long as the modding doesn't affect your progress towards what your working towards.

But hacking your rank up 20 levels would affect what you are working towards. I dont know what you did, but if you really did use hacks to get your level high so you could get the rank achievments then that is just as bad as game saving.

• 2 weeks later...
I like sniper rifles and got Ghost Warrior but didn't really care for it, so I'm really undecided about this one. I'd like to see a demo or game videos first.

i agree. i wanted the first tried it many times, couldn't get into it.

the second one will hopefully be better.

but this one, i might try it.