Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still need a quick boost for this! I'll be on all weekend hit me up with a msg.

EDIT: Got it. Me and riotguy figured out an instant way to do it.

Have the losing team pick any 1 mobile character, turn off point limitations, and have the winning team pick all Ethereals. Mind controlling the only unit on a team instantly wins the match. 20 seconds done.

Edited by Of cass

• 2 weeks later...

Hey There

Looking to get this achievement polished off. I live in the Uk and am around most nights. I have a headset. I have read the easiest way to get this is ;

'Actually this is really easy to do. Just create a public, unranked random game and beat the player you face... Or, just have them disconnect from your game making you the winner'

Would be really grateful if someone can help, and obviously i will return the favour!

Please message me on Xbox live as Braniac1972.

Cheers!

I honestly did not think I'd need to post here to get this achievement, but whenever I try to find an MP game, there are none to be found. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to forward some weird port that I am unaware of?

Needless to say, I'm very much out there, needing this achievement, and willing to help anyone else, so add me if you're in the same boat. GT: Riveneye

// edit: Guess I must have just had bad luck the first night I tried. Got the achievement within 5 minutes the on my second night. Still willing to help others if need be.

Edited by Riveneye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...