PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Guides, Awards and Submissions > Award Tracking: Tiles, Awardables, Etc.
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-20-2014, 01:34 AM   #31
MeltingBalloons

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I submitted the achievements for The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 - Smoke and Mirrors last week, along with their colored tiles. They have been added to the main achievement list, but the tracker hasn't been updated yet.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...mong-us/guide/

Thanks

Currently Working On (Arcade):

Upcoming Games: Sniper Elite V2

Join The Fun

Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!
MeltingBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:30 PM   #32
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Not to put any pressure on anyone, of course, just wanted to note that my submission for both LEGO The Hobbit game covers (FOUND HERE) have been added to the site (HERE) and (HERE), but credit has not been updated yet.

Also would just like to take this post to check to see if the team has been around to update (THIS SUBMISSION), as well as (THIS SUBMISSION).

Sorry to pester, guess I'm just itching for my Platinum Submission award

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:30 PM   #33
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Not to put any pressure on anyone, of course, just wanted to note that my submission for both LEGO The Hobbit game covers (FOUND HERE) have been added to the site (HERE) and (HERE), but credit has not been updated yet.

Also would just like to take this post to check to see if the team has been around to update (THIS SUBMISSION), as well as (THIS SUBMISSION).

Easy, man, easy. I'm awaiting the Green Thumb platinum, but the staff were in the tournament, remember?
Old 02-21-2014, 05:34 PM   #34
Corrupt.
Guide Team High Council

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
Patience people. We can't all be on the site as often as some. We will get too it when we get to it. Good things come to those who wait, duckfaces occasionally come to those who don't.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #35
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion XBA View Post
Easy, man, easy. I'm awaiting the Green Thumb platinum, but the staff were in the tournament, remember?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
Patience people. We can't all be on the site as often as some. We will get too it when we get to it. Good things come to those who wait, duckfaces occasionally come to those who don't.
BiggD does not understand this word, "wait," and "patience."

Nah, I kid I'm not usually like this, I SWEAR. I was just ancy today. Sorry beautiful Staff.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:27 PM   #36
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:

Check out the second post. We don't get credit as long as the submissions are still sitting in the submit forum since they haven't been used by the site yet.

As Corrupt said, be patient. I've got 30+ submissions nearing on a month old now. I'm guessing submissions took a back seat to the staff vs subs tourney.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #37
exit9500
Duck Face Freedom Warrior

exit9500's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   VGO Silver Medal   Staff - Community and Events Team   Community Gaming - Gold   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 2   Micro Guide - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
Check out the second post. We don't get credit as long as the submissions are still sitting in the submit forum since they haven't been used by the site yet.

As Corrupt said, be patient. I've got 30+ submissions nearing on a month old now. I'm guessing submissions took a back seat to the staff vs subs tourney.
I tend to agree with you, and I'm hoping that it will go through some now that it is over because the splatter helmet thing is really freaking me out every time I look at my avatar.
Join the War Efforts Against the Enemy of Us ALL
exit9500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:39 AM   #38
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

I'm annoying. But everyone already knew that.

I noticed Battlefield 4's Second Assault DLC for Xbox 360 were updated. I submitted the greys, Exit submitted the colors. I think they were processed over the weekend, but haven't been added to either of our tracking yet.

I apologize in advance for being annoying.

It's a bad habit and I'm anal about my tracking.

Old 03-01-2014, 03:08 AM   #39
Corrupt.
Guide Team High Council

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
Quote:

I noticed Battlefield 4's Second Assault DLC for Xbox 360 were updated. I submitted the greys, Exit submitted the colors. I think they were processed over the weekend, but haven't been added to either of our tracking yet.

All in good time sir
Old 03-01-2014, 03:10 AM   #40
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
All in good time sir
Gracias, Mister C.

Old 03-01-2014, 12:11 PM   #41
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

Actually, I submitted colored ones
Old 03-01-2014, 04:38 PM   #42
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
Actually, I submitted colored ones
Damnit! I had a funny feeling after having posted that, that I was wrong. Apologies

Old 03-19-2014, 10:04 AM   #43
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Dunno if a note is mate privately, but I've had two avatar awards put into the site that I submitted that require their tracking updated, for aqua naval warfare.

I must admit, I'm like Biggd, I get OCD about stuff like this lol.
Last Achievement : Competitive streak - Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:46 AM   #44
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Dunno if a note is mate privately, but I've had two avatar awards put into the site that I submitted that require their tracking updated, for aqua naval warfare.

Patience, my good man. I've submitted a lot to the site and it takes awhile. Your submissions are still in the process, trust me. It may take awhile, but it'll get done.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #45
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Ok I uses I'm a bit confused on the process.

I assumed that once added to the site that then the tracking would be updated, rather than now it seems something is added, then the staff keep a record of it privately, the. Update the tracking?

Or I'm unsure as to what you mean by still in process, as they were removed from the submissions forum.
Last Achievement : Competitive streak - Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:34 AM   #46
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

From what I noticed from mine is that everyone's is added in close to the same time, maybe at the end of the month? I do know that they do eventually get added. Sometimes they have a lot of submissions or not a lot of time on the site. But they do get done. And it's possible that they are held in the staff forum that we aren't allowed to see. I don't know the entire process enough to better explain it to you.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:22 PM   #47
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion XBA View Post
Patience, my good man. I've submitted a lot to the site and it takes awhile. Your submissions are still in the process, trust me. It may take awhile, but it'll get done.
^What Skorpion said I've been waiting a month for my Halo: Spartan Assault guide to be published, and although some game covers I submitted two weeks ago were already added to the site, I'm waiting on those too. It'll all get done in due time

Old 04-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #48
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I submitted the achievements for Defiance's fourth DLC, Gunslinger Trials, last month, but my tracker hasn't been updated. Is it still in process, or forgotten?
Old 04-20-2014, 09:58 PM   #49
MeltingBalloons

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I submitted achievements and colored tiles for The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 about two months ago. I noticed BiggD's list was updated for posting Episode 3, which was much more recent. Just wondering if its been forgotten; thanks.

Currently Working On (Arcade):

Upcoming Games: Sniper Elite V2

Join The Fun

Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!
MeltingBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:33 AM   #50
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post
I submitted the achievements for Defiance's fourth DLC, Gunslinger Trials, last month, but my tracker hasn't been updated. Is it still in process, or forgotten?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltingBalloons View Post
I submitted achievements and colored tiles for The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 about two months ago. I noticed BiggD's list was updated for posting Episode 3, which was much more recent. Just wondering if its been forgotten; thanks.

These should be taken care of now.
Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM   #51
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'm wondering if I am going to be credited with the submission for the Dragon's Teeth achievements for Battlefield 4 on the 360.

I submitted them in the afternoon of July 15, and my post remained in the submit forum until the weekend. On either the 19th or 20th, the achievements were added to the game's achievement page, and my thread was removed. However, there was no update to the home page showing they had been added, so I don't know who was credited with the submission.

I submitted the achievements within an hour of them being live on xbox.com; I had been checking for them throughout the day because I was itching to play the DLC. I find it odd that they were overlooked, as several other games were added/updated between the 15th and the 20th.