Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this will be planned for this friday evening and saturday evening as well. We need six people for. Send me a Friend Request!

Plant and Detonate 10 bombs

Defuse 10 bombs

Team Leader (20 Wins)

Extract Intel 10 times

1. JUST DO IT7

2. KillersDAM117

3. CHEESY BIG MAC

4. Vagabond Shades

5. Zilla ll Dope

6. BamBamBradley

This list must be filled within the next 36 hours, please post your name asking to be on this list in this thread (or message me via xbox.com). The times will be between 7pst and 12pst on friday and the same time on saturday. We can also alternate who will be on the winning side to help towards the 100 win achievement

Ok within 25 minutes we have got 6 people including myself along with one reserve. I suggest everyone adding everyone else just incase and also send a message saying RSV2 JUST DO IT7 achievement trading thread post (especially for cheesy since he is not a member).

The boosting will take place between 7PM and 12AM Friday Night (3/28) and Saturday Night (3/29) at the same time. I don't expect it to take us 10 hours (but we need to leave a big slot open for people getting off work etc.) It hopefully should only take us 3-4 hours to get everyone the Intel, both bombs, and team leaders, including some ones that others might need. If you can not make it for some reason please send a message to me, if you do not show up without a message you will be given back feedback. Hope this all works out and hope to see you guys friday.

here is the list:

1. JUST DO IT7

2. xl DmK lx

3. Kiwi

4. Vagabond Shades

5. Zilla ll Dope

6. Blinkzero

Reserves (Max 2.)

1. DARKST4R SKX2

I'm looking to boost attack & defend, team leader and 5 kills in a row achievements. But for the 5 consecutive kills I'll need some explanation. I killed 11 people without having a single death and still haven't got it...

I'm looking to boost attack & defend, team leader and 5 kills in a row achievements. But for the 5 consecutive kills I'll need some explanation. I killed 11 people without having a single death and still haven't got it...

i need those also if we can get a few people maybe we can start a party to get them, and to answer your question about the 5 in a row the game has to be set to no respawns to get it

Hey, I'm looking to boost for these achievements....

1)ace of spades-5 kill streak w/o dying

2)Cluster bomb-kill 3 enemies using explosives w/six players present

if you want these to, send me an FR, my gamertag is thedude31491

I'm usually on at about like after 5 pm

EDIT: never mind, I already got them....but if anyone wants to boost for xp, then I'm up for it.