Best/Easiest Position for My Player Mode?

Don G.

What's the best position to level up and play well? I've created a SF and a C. I'm gonna try PG. I'm having trouble with SF since I can't score all that well and pretty much have to get by with rebounding.

Is PG any easier to get points?

What's the best position to level up and play well? I've created a SF and a C. I'm gonna try PG. I'm having trouble with SF since I can't score all that well and pretty much have to get by with rebounding.

Is PG any easier to get points?

It is the easiest for the good teammate grade and its easy to score if you cherry pick after a missed basket. Yes I would say PG is the easiest overall position.

Thanks guys. I created a PG and I think this one is the most fun out of the positions I played. I like how much you control the ball and assists are fun to try and get.

How exactly do you call plays though? I can't figure it out.

Thanks guys. I created a PG and I think this one is the most fun out of the positions I played. I like how much you control the ball and assists are fun to try and get.

How exactly do you call plays though? I can't figure it out.

hit the Right directional pad and it will give you a list of quick plays you can hit RB to run 5 different plays for each position player as well.

Hello, i´m plpaying PF and having fun on that position. Try to block aut op. players as often as you can, go for the rebounds, try to block and go for the layup atribute first. Use the shot type as recommended, it´s the easiest. I´m now in the middle of the first season, starter, A+ every game with constant double doubles, for me this is the easiest position. Totally failed on pg....