SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DarkSam if you are on here right now - I apologise my XBL has gone down, as soon as i pop back online just invite me and i will carry on helping. I know this might sound convenient D: Like i said though, soon as you see me online, just invite me to party + game and i will help you mop up!

i need a partner to help me finish spec ops missions, just send me a message thru xbox live if interested and willing. gamertag is II DrEsKii II

i'll let u know what times that im exactly available at when i receive a message from you. just mention spec ops in your message and i live in EST btw!! would greatly appreciate it:Bounce:

and Veteran of course!!

Edited by DrDre336

I need to complete one mission on Alpha, like two on Bravo and basically all the missions on Charlie, Delta, and Echo. All missions on veteran. If you are near or at the same amount of missions needed to 3-Star, just send me a friend request with the message "X360 MW2" and we'll play until whenever.

I'm available weekdays after 4:30 PM until whenever and basically all day and night on weekends.

Cheers.

Looking for someone to do all the spec ops missions on veteran with add me GT: DiLRiN

I need and will help out on the SpecOps so if you want to help me out whenever just hit me up fist thanks :D

i will message you all about this as i have no partner. I have found a perfect, i mean PERFECT area on homeland security that is only enterable by one spot in nates sport bar.

I need a partner to complete the following veteran missions in special ops:

Bravo,

Overwatch

Big brother

Charlie,

Homeland security

Snatch and grab

Delta,

Wardriving

Terminal

and all of Echo!

message me if you can help me, ill also help you with any you still need to complete on veteran as well.

Gamertag: Dancraig 09