Is the MP boostable

As the title says, is the online cheeves at all boostable with just 2 ppl, is there a minimum number of ppl needed to start a game?

Searched the forums couldnt see a answer and as this game is getting old now i doubt there is many ppl playing it online. PM me if ur looking to boost it.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

I did the mp achievements last night just by joining proper games, I did search for Conquest as apparently this is the quickest mode to reach Lv20 but couldn't find anyone at all so I joined TDM games and got the 4 mp cheevs wrapped up in a couple of hours. They are really quite simple to do, just follow the achievement guide on here and you won't have a problem. I used the Scout to get to Lv20 so it may even be quicker to use one of the stronger classes, Hunter maybe, hope this helps you a little.

Note; I found full games every time I searched for TDM so there are obviously some people out there that actually like this game, I wouldn't say it was bad but I'm glad the mp cheevs were so simple as I would probably find myself getting bored of it after more than a couple of hours of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...