Achievement Trading Thread

DarkManX

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in to do any/all this weekend! (except Saturday from 12-8 ET.) Going to the Alabama vs. USC game. Let's goooo!

One issue...I have the beta for the new dashboard update and it can't do party chat yet. Game chat works but I can only send messages outside of that.

I'm in to do any/all this weekend! (except Saturday from 12-8 ET.) Going to the Alabama vs. USC game. Let's goooo!

One issue...I have the beta for the new dashboard update and it can't do party chat yet. Game chat works but I can only send messages outside of that.

I'm pretty sure USC plays Stanford this weekend.

I think what you meant to say is Alabama is playing South Carolina.

To stay on topic, I'm down for all day Saturday to do the online ranked achievements and also the Online Crew achievement.

GT: chos3n one23

Edited by chosen_one23

I'm pretty sure USC plays Stanford this weekend.

I think what you meant to say is Alabama is playing South Carolina.

Considering USC has been a school longer than California has been a state, also So. Cal on probation, and the Gamecocks are ranked #10 after knocking off the champ and just won the College World Series in baseball this summer. Where is So. Cal? We'll call ourselves whatever we want to at the moment. How about the New USC?

Also, I'll be forming a crew today so if anyone wants to join, we can get the "my crew" achievement. Shouldn't be too hard. I'll post the name of the crew on here tonight. (ET)

I need help getting the online achievements. I got (This One Counts) (Win one online ranked match) (Lincoln) (Win 5 ranked matches total) (Teamwork) (Win one online Team-Up game) & (Keep Your Friends Close) (Win a My Player Pick-Up Game) I need all of the other online achivements.

Edited by Fresh Prince of Harvey

im looking to get all online achievements,im available anytime after 7:00 PM PST (im in California) and usually stay online til around 3:00 AM if not later. only looking for gamers who are serious and to the point about what were trying to do.together we can get all these achievements! my gamertag is-THEE D3ViL, just send me a friend request and we can start ASAP. good day to all and to all,a good game.

Why is everyone acting like it's easy to boost? U might hardly find eac other and you most likely will have to play 5min qtrs. Who has patience for that?
u do know that the only time u play the full game is only for the 5th game (after the boost partner quits the first 4)

and the only time to try and boost this game is when theres on 2-4k ppl online which happens late/early night/mornings on weekdays

Edited by Doc187 XL