Tons of Questions.....

alumejr

Can Anyone tell me where i can get stimpack or rad aways? I am low in both. i have look for trader and they dont carry either. WTF? Also is there a safe houe like in Fallout 3?? Where can i find the flower that is required to create stimpacks?

where can i find workbenches?

Why does the F*****G doctors don't carry stimpacks?

I use to go to any building in Fallout 3 and find stimpacks everywhere? I keep on getting killed because I run out.

Thanks in advance

There's not much Rad-Away in this game but with stimpacks, almost every shop and traveling merchants have at least 1 stimpack and normally a super stimpack, so I would just go on a shopping spree and buy every stimpack you see. I normally have 50+ stimpacks which last me for quite a while except for when I'm up against deathclaws.

I have actually go back to the doctor in the beginning and i can only get doctor bags from him. I was able to go and get some from traders but they only have one. I found some in the store that looks like a dinosaur, I think is novac Can't remember that's where i got most of the stimpack i got now.

I think i have all the ingredients to make some stimpacks but i cant find a workbench to create them. I have been to the fire places but it does not give me the option to create stimpacks and the other ones that i have found it tell me to break down items. Any suggestions???

Has anyone figure out how to take a sip from your trusted vault 13 canteen??

That message keeps on popping all the time and i don't know how.

I guess for those who pre-order the game you got the vault 13 kit. how do you drink from your canteen?

The message is driving me nuts popping every second for me to drink from it.

It is automatic. If it is really driving you crazy I guess you could drop your canteen somewhere then you can't drink from it. Although it should only be popping up every 5 minutes or so. It really trivializes the H2O requirement for Hardcore.