Created content not uploading

Is anyone else having an issue trying to upload items for the "Way to contribute achievement?" I t wil not let me upload my Highlight reel nor will it let me upload my Story designer. It will start then it would just say servers not responding. What the heck is going on here.

In help or information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Something is wrong with their servers. I must've tried about 100 times to upload my story, but it never uploaded.

I finally got fed up and just took my game save from my other account, which already had the achievement, and resigned it to my current profile. Just had to upload one thing and it popped.

If you want the save and know how to resign, I can send it to you.

EDIT: you also have to know how to move stuff from your PC to your xbox/xbox to PC. PM me, it's not as hard as it sounds.

Edited by lollcano

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue, I have been trying off and on for about 2 weeks. If this stops me from 1000 I will not be buying next years game.

FIX YO SHIT, especially if you have achievements that rely on it

EDIT: I got a few things to go, can't get a highlight reel or story through though, both are really short too.... GRRRR!!!!!!!

Movie went through... sweet just need story.... but that takes forever to upload even short ones.

Edited by Midnight Malice

I uploaded almost all my stuff in like 10 minutes... Only thing i missed was Create-A-Wrestler and the storyline thingy... I got the message about the servers being down, and decided to go back and do a online match.. That worked fine so i thinked to myself that the servers cant be down as long as i can play matches so after the match i tried to upload the rest.. This time i only got to upload my wrestler and half of my storyline before the "server is unavailable" message popped... I did another match online and then i tried again, and to my satisfaction it worked fine this time and i got the cheevo :D woho.. so to conclude it all, it took me about 30-35 minutes to upload all my stuff so either you guys have a shitty connection or you have some pretty detailed created content... But try to go back and do a online match, then try again...

I uploaded almost all my stuff in like 10 minutes... Only thing i missed was Create-A-Wrestler and the storyline thingy... I got the message about the servers being down, and decided to go back and do a online match.. That worked fine so i thinked to myself that the servers cant be down as long as i can play matches so after the match i tried to upload the rest.. This time i only got to upload my wrestler and half of my storyline before the "server is unavailable" message popped... I did another match online and then i tried again, and to my satisfaction it worked fine this time and i got the cheevo :D woho.. so to conclude it all, it took me about 30-35 minutes to upload all my stuff so either you guys have a shitty connection or you have some pretty detailed created content... But try to go back and do a online match, then try again...

It has nothing to do with connections cause if it was connection this many ppl would not be having the same problem. I have been able to too upload everything except the created story. I played online and still nothing. Games are getting rediculous with all these messed up achievements that do not work like they should. If anyone has a fix or some kind of solution to upload the story plz let me know. Thx!!!

Just did the cheevo the same way as I explained before on another account yesterday.. Got the error message a couple of times, but just skipped back, played a match online, and tried again and it popped after a few tries... Patience is the key ;P

My bet is that it never will be fixed..

Do you have a long and detailed storyline? Skip it... Make a story with two, three moments and one match and upload it..

someone from another forum said the developers are aware of the problems and are working on them. Lets hope this is true for all of us stuck at 990/1000

I called THQ and they have known about the problem for 2-3 weeks so it looks like they are working on a fix just do not know when it will get done. They said that they have been having problems with there servers ever since All-Stars came out.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:mad::mad::mad:I am getting so pissed off with this game. I only need to upload a story to get the measle 10pts. I have written to THQ and they say they are looking into it but that doesn't mean anything.

I won't be purchasing anything from them ever again.

Has anyone figured this out?

:mad::mad::mad:I am getting so pissed off with this game. I only need to upload a story to get the measle 10pts. I have written to THQ and they say they are looking into it but that doesn't mean anything.

I won't be purchasing anything from them ever again.

Has anyone figured this out?

I got the achievement last week without any issues uploading everything one after the other. I uploaded my story last.

My Story took a while to upload but it is quite long. As soon as it finished uploading the achievement popped.

It's really just a case of getting on when the servers are good. I have either found them to be really fast in uploading/downloading or just won't connect at all. The servers are all over the place and hopefully THQ fixes them for next year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...