Windowsphone.com Links for Semi-Delisted Games

Seiryu

If you look at the marketplace on windowsphone.com what you are seeing is the marketplace for WP8 (unless you are logged in with a WP7 on your account), and only the games which are available for all WP8 handsets, however there are a number of games which are either incompatible with WP8, or are exclusive to specific carriers. While these games are not openly listed on the marketplace, and will not show up in searches, they do still have marketplace pages! By searching for the games through Google I've been able to compile a complete list of "hidden" WP Marketplace pages, and here it is. (Note: Links are to the US marketplace unless otherwise stated. To view marketplace pages for your region look at the URL and change "en-us" to whatever the abbreviation for your language and country is.)

For a list of games which are exclusive to Windows Phone 8 (and not compatible with any model WP7) visit THIS THREAD.

Not Compatible with Windows Phone 8 (Still Available for WP7)

Babel Rising 3D

Big Buck Hunter Pro

Chaos Rings

Contract Killer

DoDonPachi Maximum

Fable Coin Golf

Full House Poker

Ghostscape

Glow Artisan

Hasta La Muerte

KenKen

Ms. Splosion Man

Need for Speed: Undercover

OMG: Our Manic Game

Orbital

Pac-Man Kart Rally

Pool Pro Online 3

Sid Meier's Pirates

Splinter Cell Conviction

Tentacles

The Harvest

Zombie Attack 2: Second Wave

Nokia Exclusive (Available on WP7 & WP8)

Bejeweled Live +

Blobster

DaVinci Pinball

Dream Track Nation

FC Rocket

iBomber Defense

Jet Set Go

Monopoly Millionaire (WP8 Only)

Parking Mania

Picnic Wars

Spy Mouse

Storm in a Teacup

The Game of Life

The Sims: Medieval

TinyPlane

Trivial Pursuit

Vampire Rush

Yahtzee

Zuma's Revenge!

Regionally Exclusive / Stackable

If you have a WP8 then you can use the method described in this thread by Arsenic 17 to download games from other regions.

Real Soccer / Real Football

Real Soccer (US Only)

Real Football (Europe Only)

Real Football (Hidden US Page)

Real Soccer 2013 / Real Football 2013

Real Soccer 2013 (US Only)

Real Football 2013 (Europe Only)

Real Football 2013 (Hidden US Page)

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (US Page, Unavailable)

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (UK Page)

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (French Page)

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (German Page)

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (Italian Page)

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (Spanish Page)

Delisted Entirely

Angry Birds

Butterfly

Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst

Fast and Furious: Adrenaline

Guitar Hero 5

MiniSquadron

PES 2011

PES 2012

Star Wars: Battle for Hoth

Star Wars: Cantina

Twin Blades

Edited by Seiryu

This is a nice list! Just FYI though- all of the links under "Not Compatible with Windows Phone 8" and "Not Compatible with Windows Phone 8 AND Nokia Exclusive" do not work and show up with "Not Found. The page you want doesn't exist on this site."

Odd, they all work for me when using Google Chrome, which has me logged into the site with my WP8, but when trying it from Firefox with no phone logged in some work and some don't...

I guess Microsoft has made it so that linking to the marketplace from outside sites doesn't work well...

Do the links work for anyone else? Does anyone know how to make them work for everyone?

Odd, they all work for me when using Google Chrome, which has me logged into the site with my WP8, but when trying it from Firefox with no phone logged in some work and some don't...

I guess Microsoft has made it so that linking to the marketplace from outside sites doesn't work well...

Do the links work for anyone else? Does anyone know how to make them work for everyone?

That's very strange. I'm using Safari from a Mac if that helps at all. Maybe they removed those after you made this thread?

EDIT2: After a little experimentation it seems my description at the top is somewhat wrong. If you access windowsphone.com while you are not logged in and/or have no phone linked to the site it shows you the WP8 marketplace, and obviously if you have a WP8 linked then it shows you the WP8 marketplace.

I have now found, however, that if you have a WP7 linked to the site then you can see the WP7 marketplace, in which all of the games that are incompatible with WP8 are visible, and the games which are WP8 exclusive (of which there are currently only 2) are not. Also, if you have a WP7 then the exclusive games can still be purchased and downloaded through the online marketplace. One thing this does not change is that all of the Nokia exclusive titles, regardless of compatibility, are always hidden no matter what phone you have linked.

The links just started working for me now, and I'm quite not sure if this is the case. I'm currently not logged into windowsphone.com and I can view the links without issue now. I logged in to see if there was any difference and I was still able to view it fine after that as well.

If I open the links on my phone (HTC Titan) then I can see the delisted games but it does say that this app isn't available for your device. So can you download them in some way or is this part although pretty cool that you can still access it also pretty useless? I don't want to sound like a douche so I don't mean to take your work down.

If I open the links on my phone (HTC Titan) then I can see the delisted games but it does say that this app isn't available for your device. So can you download them in some way or is this part although pretty cool that you can still access it also pretty useless? I don't want to sound like a douche so I don't mean to take your work down.

No, unfortunately this does not let you install games that you wouldn't normally be able to install already. All it does it allow you to access the marketplace pages to read the descriptions and reviews and view screenshots of these games. It's basically just a repository of links that Microsoft has tried to hide from us.

With the addition of the "Download and Install Manually" links on the web marketplace (which I started a topic to discuss here), you may be able to install these games via an SD card, but I don't know if that works for the delisted games as I don't have a phone that I can test it with.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: The Oregon Trail is now available on the WP8 marketplace, and has been removed from this list.

UPDATE2: Shoot 1UP has been added to the list. It has been pulled from the WP8 marketplace pending an update due to compatibility issues.

UPDATE3: Babel Rising 3D is now available on the WP8 marketplace, and has been removed from this list.

UPDATE4: A few changes this time:

It seems the return of Babel Rising 3D was only temporary, as it is still bugged on WP8 and has been removed from the marketplace again. It has been put back on the list.

Crimson Dragon: Side Story and Shoot 1UP have both been made available on the WP8 marketplace, and have been removed from this list.

The newly released KenKen is only available on WP7, and has been added to the list.

Also newly released, iBomber Defense is yet another Nokia exclusive. It is currently available on both WP7 & WP8, however there are reports that it is heavily bugged when playing it on a Lumia 920, so purchase at your own risk and know that there is a chance it may get pulled from the WP8 marketplace.

Edited by Seiryu

• 4 weeks later...

A few new updates. Making this a new post to bump up the thread since it has dropped off the first page, sorry for the double post.

UPDATE5: Risk is now available on WP8, though still Nokia exclusive, so it has been moved to the appropriate section.

iBomber Defense and Parking Mania have both been removed from the WP8 marketplace. I do no have a Nokia WP7 so I can't verify if they are still available on the WP7 marketplace or if they have been delisted entirely, so if someone who does have a Nokia model WP7 could check their marketplace and let me know it would be appreciated.

UPDATE6: Changed the regionally exclusive section to include the pages for the each region that the game is available in, and added Real Soccer/Football to that section.

Edited by Seiryu

UPDATE7: Been out of town for a bit and it seems there were quite a few things to update while I was away!

Feed Me Oil and Turn N Run are both now available on WP8, and have been removed from the list.

Ghostscape has been removed from the WP8 marketplace, and has been added to the list.

Not sure why it was removed in the first place, but after being briefly incompatible the Nokia exclusive Parking Mania is now back on WP8. Fellow Nokia exclusive Spy Mouse is also now WP8 compatible. Both have been moved to the appropriate section.

A new Nokia exclusive title, Picnic Wars, has also been released, and added to the Nokia exclusives section.

Lastly, thanks to Yusius, I now have links to the delisted games PES 2011 and Star Wars: Battle for Hoth meaning that the list is now complete to the best of my knowledge.

UPDATE8: Yet another new Nokia exclusive was released today, Blobster. At the time of this update I don't see it when looking in the games section of the marketplace on WP8, but it can be found by searching for it. This update was brought to my attention by this article on WPCentral, and you can check out the article for more information about the game.

Edited by Seiryu

UPDATE9: Yet another Nokia exclusive has been released. FC Rocket has been added to the exclusives list. Same story as Blobster here, it doesn't seem to appear in the games marketplace but you can find it by searching. Here's the WPCentral article for more information. The article says it should be located in the "Nokia Collection" section of the marketplace, but when I look there the only Live enabled games I see are The Game of Life, Parking Mania, and Jet Set Go, so... I don't know.

EDIT: Both Blobster and FC Rocket are now appearing properly in the games marketplace.

Edited by Seiryu

UPDATE9: Yet another Nokia exclusive has been released. FC Rocket has been added to the exclusives list. Same story as Blobster here, it doesn't seem to appear in the games marketplace but you can find it by searching. Here's the WPCentral article for more information. The article says it should be located in the "Nokia Collection" section of the marketplace, but when I look there the only Live enabled games I see are The Game of Life, Parking Mania, and Jet Set Go, so... I don't know.

EDIT: Both Blobster and FC Rocket are now appearing properly in the games marketplace.

The Nokia Collection is notoriously unreliable and messed up. I am surprised WPCentral would actually point anyone there. If you are using their app you can download the games directly to your phone as they link them. If you are using the site on your computer, scan the QR code at the bottom of the article. I never see most of the apps in Nokia Collection. It just randomly picks some of them to have in there I swear.

EDIT: Great list BTW. I can confirm the iBomber Defense is gone from the WP7 marketplace as well. I played the game on both of my phones before it was delisted and it ran the same. Very laggy in the latter levels with many enemies, and crashed often.

Edited by Arsenic 17

UPDATE10: Arsenic 17 has confirmed that the Nokia exclusive iBomber Defense was not only removed from WP8, but was delisted entirely from WP7 as well. As such it has been moved to the "Delisted Entirely" section. The game was only available for a day or so, if I recall correctly, and even if you did manage to snag it while it was up it is horribly buggy to the point of being nigh unplayable, which is why it was taken down I assume. Hopefully the bugs will be fixed at some point and the game will return to the marketplace, but only time will tell.

UPDATE11: The free game Shuffle Party is now available on WP8, and has been removed from the list.

Edited by Seiryu

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE12: Been a while since I've had anything to update with, and there still are no changes regarding compatibility as far as I know, however...

Mirror's Edge is no longer Nokia exclusive and can now be downloaded on ALL WP7 & WP8 phones, and can also be downloaded directly to your phone from the online marketplace. As such, it as been removed from this list.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE13: As IIDSII HOODS has pointed out, iBomber Defense is back on the marketplace, still as a Nokia exclusive, and has been moved back to the appropriate section on the list. It's available on WP8, so I assume it is on WP7 as well but I personally have no way to check that.

Also, Bejeweled Live + was released today as a Nokia exclusive on both WP7 & WP8 and has been added to the exclusives list.

UPDATE13: As IIDSII HOODS has pointed out, iBomber Defense is back on the marketplace, still as a Nokia exclusive, and has been moved back to the appropriate section on the list. It's available on WP8, so I assume it is on WP7 as well but I personally have no way to check that.

Also, Bejeweled Live + was released today as a Nokia exclusive on both WP7 & WP8 and has been added to the exclusives list.

Sorry should of said I got it on WP7.

UPDATE14: As master_shake_350 said, PES 2012 has been delisted entirely, and has been added to the list. I suppose this means PES 2013 should be coming out soon, maybe?

Also, another 2 Nokia exclusives were released today, Yahtzee and Zuma's Revenge!, and they have been added. Seems Microsoft and Nokia are putting all their eggs in the Lumia 920 WP8 basket, and anyone without a Nokia phone is suffering the consequences...