Fable 2 or Fallout 3?

Busbybabe

Fable 2 or Fallout 3?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Fable 2 or Fallout 3?

• Fable 2
    • Fallout 3
    • Neither, buy another RPG!

Hello, I'm going to buy a new RPG game, and I was wondering which game I should get? Which one is the best? Be specific please..

PS: I loved Mass Effect but hated Oblivion and it would be good to hear from gamers who have played both Fable 2 and Fallout 3!

My choice would be Fallout 3. Fallout 3 offers more choice as well as gameplay, and nothing is better than shooting enemies in the face and watch it go flying. There's more DLC for the game too. But, if you are planning on getting Fallout 3, wait a couple of months. Bethesda is releasing Fallout 3 again with all dlc for only $60. ;)

Fable 2 is inferior to Fallout 3. The game is okay, but the controls feel clunky, and hard to move around. The game is fun though.

Edited by Yunder

PS: I loved Mass Effect but hated Oblivion

if you hated oblivion, there's a good chance you'll hate fallout too.

so all these people recommending fallout... don't matter all that much. if the game's just not your style, it's not your style. even though it's a great game.

but what specifically did you like about mass effect and hate about oblivion?

I really enjoyed Fable 2 but it's a very short game. Fallout 3 is fantastic and I think it's quite a long game? I've only played it for an hour or 2 but Fallout 3 gets my vote.

their both "short" games but if you do the quest's in between in and get all the special weapons and every easter egg, fallout 3 really gives more options and possibilities, you get more for you're $60 :eek: