BIOSHOCK: Limited Edition

Tools Of The Trade

Just read on the Bioshock Official Site that they will be releasing both a regular (59.99 version) of the game, as well as a LE version of the game (69.99). It will include not only a specially designed packaging, but also:

1. BIG DADDY figurine (sweet...it better be good quality pewter or silver)

2. "Making Of" DVD (obviously this is in every CE/LE of any game)

3. Soundtrack Of The Game's Music (FREEKIN AWESOME....creepy also)

I am so freekin excited, I think I might have let a few drops go in my underwear!!! HaHa....This game is gonna be SVEET!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Aha. I understand the dark, evil premise behind them now. Don't get me wrong - they look great as well as being more secure than Fort Knox - it's merely the need for custom-designed abstract architectural racks that only Piet Mondrian could create that annoy. Spose there's always a shelf, though.

This message sponsored and copyrighted by The Offtopic Super Duper Case Organisation of Alaska, 2007

• 1 month later...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/MrRedrum/paintedfrontresized.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/MrRedrum/bdsideresized.jpg

I attempted to resize the picture so hopefully it won't be entirely too big. But those are pics of the prototype of what we are to receive in our LE versions of the game.

"I am proud to announce the first images of the Big Daddy prototype. Standing approximately 6 inches tall, this bad boy will be as gorgeous in the LE box as you see him here. I don't even think the pictures do him justice.

I'm in love." - From the Bioshock Website.

The same person also said, "NOTE: THIS IS A PROTOTYPE. THE COLORING IS NOT FINALIZED IN THESE MODELS. I will be updating as soon as I get photos with the finalized coloring, complete with all the finishing details."