Looking for a GSL team?

Creech

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monty111 and I have teamed up. We're still looking for another pair who want to participate. I hit my 100 post requirement (which I think is why people have been avoiding me - I showered this month, so that can't be it), so anyone else who's looking contact one of us. We'll take anyone with a pulse (an irregular pulse will do, you don't have to be healthy, just alive).

Monty111 and I have teamed up. We're still looking for another pair who want to participate. I hit my 100 post requirement (which I think is why people have been avoiding me - I showered this month, so that can't be it), so anyone else who's looking contact one of us. We'll take anyone with a pulse (an irregular pulse will do, you don't have to be healthy, just alive).

Don't mind being on a team, but would be pretty casual as I have had not too much time to play games lately.

I'm in the same boat as Tyger. You guys want to set up this team of 4?

Le Sigh. Most of the people that I've been messageing either don't get back to or get back to me AFTER they already got snagged for another group. I'm still looking for a squad.

CyanideSpirit

intrested in making a team

Guess i'll look for a team, my usual two lackeys haven't messaged me this year, so i'm up for grabs!

We could form a nice little team :D.

I'm in need of a team, and I'm looking to put up quite a few points. Just wanna score, don't care about team name and what not. Send me a message on here or Xbox live GT: Luddy420

Bear in mind, all participants are required to have a minimum of 100 posts prior to entering.

With two weeks before the competition begins, I'd suggest having a conversation, or two (no spam, please!) :)

I'm in need of a team, and I'm looking to put up quite a few points. Just wanna score, don't care about team name and what not. Send me a message on here or Xbox live GT: Luddy420

You don't qualify this year.

• Your join date on the forum must be no later than September 30, 2012 (if a subscriber, this can be March 31, 2013).
  • You must have at least 100 posts in the forum, including at least one in the last 60 days.