is the multiplayer as good as on bfbc2?

x SL4YER x

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its alot of fun, alot better than the beta. I wouldn't say its like BC2 seeing as this is BF3. If you played the beta you will enjoy this alot more, its much smoother, looks better and need I say again alot of fun.

Edit: Hey you down there \/ thats why I stick to Conquest. :)

Edited by InsaneKane87

Hi

I have to say I'm struggling with it a bit. I am/was a huge fan of BFBC1 & 2 and this just isn't doing it for me at the moment. I'm just waiting for someone to start the official bitching thread.

Perhaps when I rank up and unlock some of the better stuff but at the moment it feels more Medal of Honor than BFBC2 in terms of quality and overall polish. It's still glitchy, the screen flare and blue screen is very irritating and tiring on the eyes. The graphics don't feel like any noticable improvement to BFBC2. The campaign is dull as dishwater so far. Obviously all the early promotional clips were from a top end PC version and perhaps they are struggling to get it to run on the 360 to full effect.

Its absolutely terrible at the because the starting weapons are so horrendously bad (don't even bother using the first sniper, a headshot doesn't kill..) but once you get better, usable weapons things turn out great.

u play a different game ?????

love how people bitchn about such stupid things !!!

a headshot with the starting rifle is a KILL.

and the starting weapons are bad ???

maybe U are just bad - ak / m16 are excellent rifles even without scope or grip !

It's nothing like BC2, prepare to be let down...you may enjoy it but, I absolutely despise it and LOVED both the bad company games.

What is it that you don't like about BF3? Just curious.

Hi

I have to say I'm struggling with it a bit. I am/was a huge fan of BFBC1 & 2 and this just isn't doing it for me at the moment. I'm just waiting for someone to start the official bitching thread.

Perhaps when I rank up and unlock some of the better stuff but at the moment it feels more Medal of Honor than BFBC2 in terms of quality and overall polish. It's still glitchy, the screen flare and blue screen is very irritating and tiring on the eyes. The graphics don't feel like any noticable improvement to BFBC2. The campaign is dull as dishwater so far. Obviously all the early promotional clips were from a top end PC version and perhaps they are struggling to get it to run on the 360 to full effect.

The starting weapons aren't as horrible as you think. Even if you were to unlock the attachments (fore grip, heavy barrel, bipod, RDS) for the starting weapons, I think that you would find the game more bearable.

Its absolutely terrible at the because the starting weapons are so horrendously bad (don't even bother using the first sniper, a headshot doesn't kill..) but once you get better, usable weapons things turn out great.

I'm not a fan of the MK11 MOD 0 either, but you'd be surprised how effective it is without a scope in close combat situations. With a scope, that gun is useless.

I say no, i liked the gameplay in BFBC2 lot better, it was easier to squad up in the old one, now it's almost impossible with 6 or more people, alot more kick in the guns this time especially tanks for some reason. Maps seem big at first glance but in my opinion there smaller once you get deeper into themand usually there in now only one or two ways into an objective at most 3, this game seems like a medal of honor with a big splash of COD, i am dissapointed with this game so far, hopefully it grows on me but right now not feelin it, and remember in BC2 when you could see for a mile it seems like well that's gone, limited field of vision it just seems overall darker like you can't see anything unless your right on top of it and yes i do have the brightness up.

I say no, i liked the gameplay in BFBC2 lot better, it was easier to squad up in the old one, now it's almost impossible with 6 or more people, alot more kick in the guns (1) this time especially tanks for some reason. Maps seem big at first glance but in my opinion there smaller once you get deeper into themand usually there in now only one or two ways into an objective at most 3, this game seems like a medal of honor with a big splash of COD, i am dissapointed with this game so far, hopefully it grows on me but right now not feelin it, and remember in BC2 when you could see for a mile (2) it seems like well that's gone, limited field of vision it just seems overall darker like you can't see anything unless your right on top of it and yes i do have the brightness up. (3)

(1) This may be true, but BF is all about the rock, paper, scissor principal. If your gun has a lot of kick then you know there is going to be an attachment to counter it, such as the Foregrip or the Bipod.

(2) This really depends on the map. Caspian Sea is big as shit and if you're a good sniper then you can definitely see and shoot at some crazy distances.

(3) I was having issues with everything being so dark as well so I turned my brightness up to the maximum setting. Now everything is right as rain and I have no problems seeing and eliminating enemies.

(3) I was having issues with everything being so dark as well so I turned my brightness up to the maximum setting. Now everything is right as rain and I have no problems seeing and eliminating enemies.

What is it with the brightness in this game? I don't get it. The game prompts you to set the brightness the first time you play it, and I had to set it to the max right then and there just to see the little icon you're supposed to be able to see.

What is it with the brightness in this game? I don't get it. The game prompts you to set the brightness the first time you play it, and I had to set it to the max right then and there just to see the little icon you're supposed to be able to see.

Try adjusting the brightness on your TV. Mine is damn near all the way down. As for the OP question, this game is amazing online. The only problem I've encountered is the servers, other then that, it's the game I've been waiting for to play online for years. Once the servers are worked out, this will be the only online I play for LONG time.

Mine is at an exact 50/100. I guess I could turn it up, but it sure doesn't seem like I should have to. Oh well.

I've always preferred brighter so I always turn the brightness up on my tv. As for the game though the brightness bar is about 1/5 of the way up. This game is REALLY bright outside in the sun, but some of them corners are quite dark.

Once they get the server issues sorted out and patch some of the bugs that still remain (although seeing a jet lift a tree a mile into the air and then drop it down is damned hilarious) then yeah I think it will be better than BC2. The game has a great dynamic and if you play it properly with good team mates then it is quite exhilarating.

I like the darkness when I'm playing the campaign, but I'd rather lose it when I'm trying to see that jackass hiding in the corner in the dark.

Sniping is worse? well that broke my heart, hope its not that bad..

The sniper rifles aren't that bad... if you use iron sights... :p