Replay Events: September 30- October 6 (Mass Effect 3 & Aegis Wing)

Grifter Reborn

http://lvlt.bioware.cdn.ea.com/bioware/u/f/eagames/bioware/masseffect3/resources/assets/media/screenshots/screenshot-111-retaliation-p.jpg

To say that I'm happy Mass Effect 3 won the Replay Event vote is probably an understatement. Sure I could present logical statements for posting this thread a couple of days ahead of the rest of October's schedule, but to Hell with that... I just couldn't contain the excitement anymore! So September 30th - October 6th will see me back in action against the usual suspects and a renewed love between me and my prom date. (For those that aren't aware, that would be the reaper's banshee. It might be best if you don't ask. :p) If for some strange reason you haven't experienced the brilliant multiplayer, this is a perfect opportunity. Don't forget to download all of the multiplayer DLC because it's FREE! Yes, free... so take notes other DLC!!

But as if that wasn't enough to make an amazing week (and believe me, it is), we have the winning arcade vote too:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/246/med_AegisWing_screenshot04_Level1_Missiles.JPG

Yep, one of the more surprisingly fun titles we've played thus far, Aegis Wing won the Arcade vote for this week's Replay Event. So be sure to join us September 30th - October 6th to experience this gem. Believe it or not, it's fun enough to make me willing to play this for a session or 2 instead of ME3. Those of you that know me are aware that's a powerful statement.

If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Edited by Grifter Reborn
added links

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, shit. i would have definitely joined in the Mass Effect session too, i'm better at that than rainbow six;). Let's hope it get's picked again next year.