SF4 Titles and Icons

The Ringtailed

I am closing in on 1000 the only annoying thing is going to be the 30 time out wins anyone have any advice?

hi, would you like the boost that 2 icons n titles? "Perfectionist" (30 rounds perfect online) and the 30 timeout one. I need that too. It'll be great if we could help out each other to trade for those 2 icons/title. we could set anything (time,handicap) in order to get it done as quick as possible.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that the StreetFighter.com Icon comes from beating arcade mode with all the characters. Check the Gallery. You have to have the Prologues and Ending movies for ALL characters to unlock the StreetFighter.com Icon. You cannot have an ??? in there.

The way the Icon guide is currently written is incorrect. It says you have to finish all Normal Trials to get this Icon. However, I already had finished all of the Normal Trials for every character (including Seth) and did not have this Icon. Then I noticed that I had not beaten Arcade mode with Seth, but I had with everyone else so my Movie Gallery still had ??? where Seth's movies should be. Once I beat arcade mode with Seth, the Icon unlocked. Also, the difficulty does not matter. I have beaten arcade with a mix of the Easiest and Medium difficulties.

Edited by Katsu

Alright I just got the streetfighther.com icon a minute ago when I finished my last normal trial. I've beaten survival and time trial on both normal and hard plus finished the game with all characters on normal. I'd say the icon comes from having a complete gallery.

Alright I just got the streetfighther.com icon a minute ago when I finished my last normal trial. I've beaten survival and time trial on both normal and hard plus finished the game with all characters on normal. I'd say the icon comes from having a complete gallery.

ok thanks for the info, i've been wanting to get that icon so badly haha

• 1 month later...

For some reason, I like the idea of some of those icons, but trying to get them is quite hard. I'm finding myself baiting players in attempting to get some perfect rounds. Most of the time after I block a fireball, I give away the round to try and get the next one! :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SECONDED!!!! I just beat my last normal trial. And this was after I defeated Arcade mode with everybody. So I do agree that you have to have everything in the gallery; pictures, movies and all.

-Beat ARCADE MODE with everyone. (To get their Prologues and Endings videos)

-Beat Normal TRIAL MODE with everyone. (To get their gallery pictures)

ICON UNLOCKED.

Can the titles/icons you get for like 30 super combo finishes, winning via time up 30 times, etc. be done in online player matches, or ranked only? I assume ranked, but I just want to be sure. I only need like 5 or 6 more titles/icons and they're mostly "win 30 matches via blahblahblah" ones. I only have the ultra one, and the normal moves one I think. I'm probably about a little more than halfway to the 30 perfects, but I almost NEVER finish a ranked match with a super or "time up." lmao

edit:

btw, for the people who can't seem to get the SFIV.com icon, i'm almost positive it's achieved by having a complete gallery. Make sure you do all the normal trials and beat arcade mode with every character. (that means watching arcade prologue and epilogue videos for every character)

Edited by Signiquitatis

• 2 months later...
I am trying to get the last few achievements for this game but i suck at the hardest difficulty. do i get a icon or a title for beating gokan at the highest difficulty?

Not sure, but if you're having problems beating the CPU, just use zangief. Fully charge a Focus Combo until it releases on it own (Y+B), and then spin the thumbstick around in a circle and press the PPP button, LB by default on the pad. Spamming the double lariat (PPP button) works like a charm as well.