Chest/Dig bug/glitch?

musicman4523

I beat the game a few days ago, and have been working on some of the smaller achievements little by little. All of the sudden recently every time my dog digs something up or I open a chest nothing shows up. There are no items to pick up that way, but I did get a legendary weapon from doing the mortar quest in Mourningwood and was able to pick that up. There is at least 1 more chest in a Demon Door with a legendary weapon in it and I am worried that I am going to get this glitch once I finally get the door open and try to loot the chest. Anyone else have this problem and know a fix for it? I've rebooted the Xbox and was hoping that would help, but I just found another dig spot and there was no item yet again. There aren't many chests or dig spots left because I've spent many hours in the game and found almost everything, I just don't want to lose the legendary weapon once I finally get that Demon Door open.

I beat the game a few days ago, and have been working on some of the smaller achievements little by little. All of the sudden recently every time my dog digs something up or I open a chest nothing shows up. There are no items to pick up that way, but I did get a legendary weapon from doing the mortar quest in Mourningwood and was able to pick that up. There is at least 1 more chest in a Demon Door with a legendary weapon in it and I am worried that I am going to get this glitch once I finally get the door open and try to loot the chest. Anyone else have this problem and know a fix for it? I've rebooted the Xbox and was hoping that would help, but I just found another dig spot and there was no item yet again. There aren't many chests or dig spots left because I've spent many hours in the game and found almost everything, I just don't want to lose the legendary weapon once I finally get that Demon Door open.

I have noticed that when this happened, its just not telling when you dig up money or opening a chest with money to confirm what you are receiving. I may be wrong since it could be happening differently in your game but i would suggest that the next time you can dig or open a chest you watch to see if you are receiving some amount of gold also.

thanks for the reply. i'm not sure if i got anything or not, since it would just mix in with the other junk I have yet to sell to the pawn shop. I didn't notice any money, but I have more than 30 million gold and I get money so often and lose money to wives that I honestly don't pay much attention when I see money pop up or whether i'm gaining or losing it. personally i don't care about anything aside from legendary weapons right now and am just worried about possibly missing one and having yet one more to find thru other people's games.