Wants for Bully 2

Dcon6393

Now this can be wants, improvements from the first game, things you would take out of the first game, etc.

Personally i want to be able to create a small fortune by buying and running certain types of properties, like lemonade stands and the like. Also I would like to see more options for interation with people, like actually talking to them. RPGs have spoiled me I guess. Also I think there should be a good questline (like Bully) and a "bad" questline, like what would have happened if you could have chosen to side with gary in the first game (i would play through again just to see)

Will add more as I think

• 1 month later...

Its my favourite game ever, although there can always be improvements.

Wants

+ Multiplayer

+ More likeable main character (Jimmy while good kid at heart is a jerk)

+ More ways of transport (like bikes, but we could have scooters, moterbikes, go karts, stuff like that to use around the school)

+ New city, schools and such (I've completed on Playstation to death , played it on Wii to death and now I'm playing it on Xbox to death so I want more areas and generally a new school)

I really cant think of anything else its almost perfect. I love it:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I loved the first. I didnt mind doing the side missions like paperboy etc.

For me tho the next one needs

New area

new school

new characters

new transport ( if its Jimmy again we can assume his a lil older and could maybe break into cars)

Maybe have his own mp3 player so you can have radio stations or even your own custom soundtrack

Co-op offline and online

More weapons - paintball gun, nail gun etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Better graphics is a must.

I think this is a great idea as the graphics weren't unbelievably good. I understand that this is a project that Rockstar* decided that they were going to try out, but I don't think they know how much people love it. IF Bully 2 does come out, it won't be until at least 2013 in my opinion, but still I hope one is released, even if it is in 2013/14.

• 2 weeks later...

The way things are going this could be released on the next xbox.

No word on the game yet.

I predict cuz of Wii U. We will hear bout the next xbox 2012 E3, maybe get a demo of some stuff.

2013 E3 will showcase the hell out of it, all the day 1 release games etc. 2013 holiday release for it.

As we usually hear about a new game at least a yr b4 it comes out, if we dont hear anything by Jan, I'd say its either not happening or being made for nextgen.

As for the classes, those were evil, getting biology 5 was torture.

• 2 months later...

Would MP really work with Bully 2 ? It have to be like GTA IV's where you can somewhat make your own character, and instead of adults free-roaming the city your a bunch of high schoolers free-roaming the citizens. Not sure if MP would work ?

Personally I would just like a bigger city. I can't really complain about Bully 1 city because it was the first, and I certainly loved the season changes.

• 1 month later...

more weapons hat are just a fun and none deadly, new locations and new classes and im good really. cant see what they would do with vehicles as the only way forward with that would be cars really and then i have GT and it would pretty much change the whole of what the bully was.

and one thing id really like to see return would be the room trophies, they were great in bully and seem to be vanishing from other games that used things like that.

oh and would like a better achievement list, the one for the SE kinda ruined a lot of the fun things in the original by making you'd each 50 times.

oh and id love if they kept multiplayer well away but its rockstar so not much chance of that

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...