Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need the 4v4 achievement.

Anyone interested post below and add me.

1. Liammm RUFC

2. Falk3r

3. Injinear

If we get 4 would we match up with 4 others instantly or do we need 2 teams of 4 to search together. If we do then:

5. Liammm RUFC (1)

6. Falk3r (1)

7. Injinear (1)

Can we aim for an evening after 8pm EST?

Just been thinking that to be a team of 4 we cant have our guests on the other team so basically we need this now:

1. Liammm RUFC

2. Liammm RUFC (1)

5. Falk3r

6. Falk3r (1)

7. Injinear

8. Injinear (1)

Ill be on from about 8pm GMT onwards all nights (apart from tommorow). So thats like 3pm for you right? Ill be on till about 1am every night so thats about 8pm for you so should be ok right?

I am looking to get strength in numbers as well as anything and everything in watcha ma call it......expert campaign.I am currently offline but will get online soon. Just pm over xbox live and I will log onto xbox.com every so often to check and see. Good day and Good Gaming.

Am now online. I will be playing online doing just whatever. I can help people with other achievements as well as do some expert. Just message me.

Edited by RVNCHST Orion
Update Info

Boosting:

Still Something to Prove

The Real Deal

Sunday April 10, 3:00 PM PST / 6:00 PM EST

I'm looking to work on Still Something to Prove (and The Real Deal at the same time) using the easy mode trick. We need 4 people.

I need all the campaigns, we'll start with whichever maps everyone needs.

Message me to get a spot. Gamertag: Thorware

Hey guys, I still need a few achievements in this game, so I'm gonna' go ahead and list them all:

Still Something To Prove

The Real Deal

Barrel Rolled

Chaos Generator

Sacrifizzle

Go ahead and send me a message (GT: Daemon300) if you have a group and want to help out.

Also, I want to do The Real Deal and Still Something to Prove using the glitch.

Looking for one other person to try to expert invite glitch with for Swamp Fever..

I did this few months back with success only on the Mall stage. Knowing Valve, I'm certain they STILL havent fixed it

Managed to do majority of other campaigns with this Weeks Mutation.. Swamp Fever is just to much of a pain.

GT: HyperMetalSonic

looking to do:

Still something to prove (dark carnival and swamp fever i need to do still)

Strength in numbers

Chaos generator

sacrifizzle

im also willing to help people with other achievements (AS LONG AS THEY HAVE MICS)

i am on everday except tuesday and thursday (classes) so message me anytime except then

gt: soulreaper i337

Edited by Soulreaper 1337

Need Strength In Numbers and Tank Burger.

Be on for most of the night, so if you want to try and form a team add me or if you need tank burger add me.

Just got Tank Burger, as of right now got 2 counting me for Strength In Numbers, soon as we get 2 more we can try for it, or if somebody has an opening I will join.

Update: I got both of them now.

Edited by DaRo0kie