Achievement Guide

CrustyDirtDemon

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1165/UPlpTBI=.jpgSlacker 20G

Absorb the minimum number of Fire Flyers in a non-tutorial level (non multiplayer)

For this achievement to unlock you must finish a complete area “zones1-3” with the exact minimum amount needed to clear each zone. For example, on zone one of a level you are required to absorb 50 Fire Flyers before you can leave the level. Once you do so you can either grab the other 50 or leave. You’re going to want to exit the level once you have absorbed the exact minimum amount of Fire Flyers. If you accidently absorb a Fire Flyer that puts you over the minimum just press start and retry the Zone. Do this on all zones of any level from “Double Wide DAMAGE” and on. The achievement will unlock right at the end of level when the statistics screen pops up.

Hey crusty this can NOT be done in Double Wide Damage must be done in level with 3 Zones I guess , i got 50 Fire Flyers in 2 Zones in DWD , no good

THis can be done on double wide damage as this is the level I got mine in

• 1 month later...

In order for me to unlock all the movies and clips and whatever...do u need to get 100 flyers AND the required stones AND bubbles in each level?

Or

Can u replay each level and just go for the 100 flyers the first time around, and then replay them and go for the rocks and bubbles the next time around?

thanks if anyone knows... :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A couple of clarifications are needed. For the slalom achievement you must miss exactly 20 gates; I originally thought that 20 or more would do. Also for Boss's Boss when the guide says it is OK to die this is only if you have not destroyed any totems. If you get damaged after destroying a totem then you have to restart completely. Also damage while attacking the totem is OK (like when the grate slams on you), the achievement will still pop as long as you didn't go in the sunlight or get hit with a fireball.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sprite Slaughter House 100G

This achievement is NOT popping up. I've got a 100% on that particular level at least 5 times, and I've successful done it it on two of the British levels. Hell on Zone 3 of Carnival Chaos I got 100 and have 1 second to spare, and still nothing. What gives?

• 1 month later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1165/UPlpTBI=.jpgSlacker 20G

Absorb the minimum number of Fire Flyers in a non-tutorial level (non multiplayer)

For this achievement to unlock you must finish a complete area “zones1-3” with the exact minimum amount needed to clear each zone. For example, on zone one of a level you are required to absorb 50 Fire Flyers before you can leave the level. Once you do so you can either grab the other 50 or leave. You’re going to want to exit the level once you have absorbed the exact minimum amount of Fire Flyers. If you accidently absorb a Fire Flyer that puts you over the minimum just press start and retry the Zone. Do this on all zones of any level from “Double Wide DAMAGE” and on. The achievement will unlock right at the end of level when the statistics screen pops up.

Hey crusty this can NOT be done in Double Wide Damage must be done in level with 3 Zones I guess , i got 50 Fire Flyers in 2 Zones in DWD , no good

Got mine on Double Wide Damage, first zone I believe. In my Chivo list it shows up right after finishing Chicken Con Carnage and after is the finish of Double Wide Damage.

A couple of clarifications are needed. For the slalom achievement you must miss exactly 20 gates; I originally thought that 20 or more would do.

I missed 22 gates and the chivo popped up. (First time I missed 19 and had too much speed going and got sucked into the finish).

• 3 months later...